11 - Hot Spring pt. 2

"There you are." He's right behind me isn't he... I turned around to see Pit- not standing thank the heavens- crouching in the water.

"Oh hey! I didn't see you there!" I nervously laughed. This water better fog up till I can't even see my own hands because I don't know how much is visible right now. I crossed my legs and sunk till my chin was touching the water and slightly used my wings to hide without having him suspect anything.

"Is this your first time at the hot springs?" Pit sunk down next to me.

"Yup! It feels great!" I slowly began to move away into the thick of the steam but Pit drifted with me, "I've never been more relaxed!" This is probably the most tense I've ever been in my entire life.

I must've made an odd expression aside from my normal self because put tilted his head and frowned.

"You're acting funny (y/n)... you ok?"

"What? No no I'm completely fine!" I forced a smile and laughed.

"You know you can tell me right?" He moved really close to me. Like, really close.

"Nothings wrong!" I looked down and suddenly the water was looking very interesting.

"What is it?" This time I could feel his hand grab mine so I had to use one arm to cover my chest.

"I already said! Nothing!" I chirped wanting to leave but Pit continued.

"I know that's not true." He gave a stern tone making me look up at him. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone so I moved away quickly, sliding my hand out of his and grabbing my towel. I swam as fast as I could to the other side before I hurled myself out covering up with my feathers. We are literally naked what do you expect.

Without saying anything I changed and left to go eat but at that point, my appetite was long gone. What an awkward moment. It's only eight in the morning too and that's not helping.

I grabbed my plate and left to go outside and try to forget what just happened. I went to the garden and flew behind the bushes that outlined the garden to hang my feet over the side of the floating island we were on.

I watched the clouds above me and bellow me for hours, possibly all day and before I knew it, it was dinner time. I guess I dozed off. I left my laurel in my room so Pit wasn't able to contact me.

When someone does what pit just did... I tend to get a bit self conscious. I don't want him seeing my body like that. Physical touch can make me uncomfortable unless it's someone like miss Eleanor cause she raised me... but if I'm wearing a good layer of clothes, I can handle most touch here and there.

I thought back to when I woke up cuddling Pit and cringed so hard. Guess the rose colored glasses were on this morning huh?

You know... when the thing with Pit and I happened that night, I didn't think about any of this. Maybe it's because of the setting? The situation with dark pit? Maybe it was because it was like midnight and we were both half awake? I don't know but for some reason everything felt right at that moment. Now... it's the complete opposite.

I stood up and dusted myself off realizing I haven't flown all day today. I jumped off the island and flew a few laps around the garden to stretch my wings before heading inside for dinner. I was starving since I didn't eat lunch or breakfast. Probably ate a few grapes here and there over the last few hours from the small gardens scattered around the sky.

I walked into the kitchen to see Pit eating, "Hey Pit." I said without looking at him. Grabbing my plate, I went back outside to watch the sunset.

I ate quickly then took off into the air to explore some of the small islands big enough to have at least one tree and a picnic underneath it.