Chapter 27

Eve's pov

Groaning, I roll over, only to see a figure sitting on a chair beside me.

I jump, and back away. "I see your awake" I nod. He gets up, and sits on the, eyes following my every move.

I back away, but he kept coming closer, like a predator. He grabbed my leg, and seductively crawls on top of me, almost straddling me.

He pinned my hands to headboard, since it was the thing I was leaning on.

"Trying to crawl way from me? Bad idea sweetheart" he chuckles.

"Please... I just want to go home, why do you guys keep taking me? Why am I stuck in these situations? I just want to go home".

I didn't know a tear left my eye until he wiped it, watching it. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Because you are very special, you just happen to get in trouble because of it. You are home now".

I shake my head "I don't know you! You took me, my friends are going to be worried, can't you give me some answers?".

"No, you have to wait for answers. It's not the best time yet" I growl at him.

I am sick of waiting, I need answers. I will do whatever it takes.

I managed to push him on to his back, and pound on his muscled chest "no! I won't wait! I need answers, and I would like them now!".

He grabbed my wrists, and I fought, I am not letting him push me around!

"You want it?" I yell yes, getting angry at his chuckle ""ok, I'll give it you".

An evil smirk begins to show, and his eyes turned black, as he pulled me under him.

He moved my legs around his muscular torso. He pinned my hands above my head with one of his own.

I was shaking, and bucking, trying to get him off, but he was too strong.

I could feel sparks where ever he touched me, and I was getting even more frustrated.

He kissed, and sucked on my neck, making me angry, but calm a tiny bit.

He chuckled, and slid his fangs in. I cry out in pain, he lowered himself into me, and I struggle like a worm on a hook.

I was panting heavily from anger, the struggling, and from his bite.

He pulled away, and licked the area, then looked at me, smiling "You belong to me, now".

With that, he molded his lips over mine. I gasp, and try to pull away, but he had me pinned.

The sparks were so intense. Jax and I had sparks, but it's nothing like me and Calex, this guy is like Calex.

I miss them...

Before I knew it, I found myself kissing him back. I don't know why, this is wrong, but it felt so right.

I wrapped my arms around his me k, pulling him closer, softly tugging his fluffy hair.

He growls, and deepens the kiss, his hips pressing against mine as moves against me.

"I have waited such a long time for you, you can never leave me again..." I snap out of my gaze, and push at him.

He laughs, and makes a grab for me, but I slap them away. He growled, and I rolled off the bed and made a dart for the door.

He was behind me in seconds, I turn and go to slap him. I was so close, but he caught it, arm around my waist.

He leaned in, making me lean back "never try to do that baby".

As I felt his breath on my skin, my eyes began to shut. Before consciousness took me, I felt his fangs in my throat....