Chapter 13 Can't wait for a break

I woke up to darkness. No lights. Nothing. I got up and looked around. I'm still in the room it's just dark. It must be early. What made me get up this early I have no clue. I walked towards what I think is the bathroom.

"dammit."

I'm so stupid I ran into the door. I opened the door and fell to the floor. Wait this is the door to the.... shit.

Now I'm stuck in the hallway. How could I be so stupid. Well now I'm locked out. I don't want to wake the rest cause they will kill me. Guess I get to sleep in the hallway. Might as well take over this time by going to Starbucks. I walked downstairs to the lobby to see a sleeping door man and a couple of fans outside sleeping. I don't look the best for pictures so I'll go through the back door.

I can't find a back door. Wait here it is. Open stupid door. Finally the stupid door opened. I was going to call a cab but there are none. So I walked to Starbucks. It's cold out here at night. Yes I'm finally at the Starbucks. Of course they aren't open. Now what do I do?

"Tara what the heck are you doing here?"

"I wanted to get Starbucks but they are closed. I feel stupid for not realizing that."

"You kinda are."

"Hey! Wait why are you out here?"

"I was looking for you."

"I'm fine you didn't have to wake up and find me."

"Yea. But the guys are freaking out and I was worried."

"Okay. Well I'm fine, just tired."

"Then why did you come here?"

"I woke up and was trying to go to the bathroom when I ran into the door and fell. I opened the door and fell to the floor. Turns out it was the hallway. So I was locked out."

"Oh my.."

Then he burst out laughing.

"Shut up Cameron."

"It's funny."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"Whatever but you know what is funny?"

"What?"

"This picture that's going on Instagram."

"Hey! That's a picture of me from a week ago. I couldn't help that I fell into a tray full of whip cream!"

"You didn't see the cart?! It was right in front of your face."

"I'll go get my eyes checked."

"Maybe you should."

"Maybe."

"Maybe, maybe will be our always."

"Oh shut up."

"Maybe?"

"That's it. Guys!"

"What is it Cameron?"

"She's mean."

"Tara!"

"What? I can't help he's a dork."

"That's it your grounded."

"How can I be grounded when I'm already on the ground?"

"What? You're so stupid."

"Nash that's not me. That's Cameron."

"Hey!"

"Okay then what's 9 plus 10?" "Plus 2." I whispered so he wouldn't hear.