Chapter 5 leaving

I woke up and got ready for Magcon. I went to the shower and did the usual. I got out and got dressed into:

Ripped skinny jeans

Black crop top with a pocket that had palm trees on it

White vans

And tye dye sweatshirt that said chipotle gang.

I curled my hair and did light make up. I grabbed my phone and penny board. I went to Mahoganys door and knocked.

"You ready?"

"Yea."

She came out with her penny board and we headed to Magcon. I decided it would be cool to try and do tricks but I failed and tripped. I was gonna face plant but somebody caught me.

"I am so sorry."

"It's okay."

Wait I know this person.

"Nice to see you again babe."

"You freak, I'm not your babe Brandon! I have a boyfriend and I do remember correctly I broke up with you?!"

"No! We don't break up till I say so."

"Mahogany run."

"I'm not leaving you!"

"Leave or this will be you!"

Then he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. It hurt worse than the time I actually broke my arm.

"go."

Then I saw those red curls running toward the hotel.

"Now that we're alone, Lets go."

"No! help!"

"Shut up whore while you still can!"

"Help!"

"Who's gonna help you?"

"I will."

It was Taylor.

"Taylor!"

"What do you think you're going with her?!"

"I'm taking my girlfriend home."

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Yes I am shut up whore!"

"Don't call her a whore!"

Then Taylor lunged for Brandon. Brandon let go of me and swung at Taylor hitting him in the face. Taylor swung at Brandon but he caught it. Taylor then kneed Brandon, knocking him to the ground. He punched Brandon in the face knocking him out. I ran up to Taylor once that was over.

"Oh my gosh! Taylor are you okay?!"

"Yea I'm fine."

"No your bleeding here let me help."

I took out my bandana and stared dabbing his face.

"Thanks for saving me. But why did you?"

"I was walking to Magcon when Mahogany ran up to me and started yelling about you. I told her to get the others and I ran towards you. I couldn't let you get taken away. I would never forgive myself if you would have gotten taken away."

"Thanks Tay."

"Who was that anyway?"

"My crazy ex Brandon. He cheated on me a lot so I broke It off with him and now he's obsessed with me."

"Don't worry I'll protect you from him."

"Thanks."

"Oh my gosh guys are you okay?!" asked Jack G.