Chapter 6 what the?

"Hey you okay?"

"What?"

"Maim are you okay?"

"Yea. Uh where am I?"

"You're on the plane heading to LA."

"Oh okay."

So it was all a dream? Thank goodness cause for a second I though I liked Taylor and Eric was a total douche.

"Hey."

"Hayes?!"

"Yea?"

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't remember?"

"Uh some."

"After Eric punched you and you passed out, Taylor went ballistic and beat up Eric. He beat up Eric so much that he's in the hospital right now. Also, we decided that since you were going home we would too. Just Taylor, you, and I are going back."

"Oh. I didn't get to say bye. And you guys just put me on a plane unconscious?"

"No. You really must have got hit hard. You woke up and said you were fine and were jumping around like a maniac. We got you on the plane and you fell asleep."

"Oh. Wow. Is Taylor okay?!"

"Uh yea. Wanna see Taylor?"

"Yes."

I got up and walked down the aisles till I saw Taylor. He was beat bad and had so many scars. His arm was wrapped up. I sat next to him and stared at him. He has risked his life twice for me. This boy is something else.

"Tara?"

"Yea?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm fine as long as you are."

"Thanks. How are you feeling? You're beat pretty bad."

"I feel like shit but it's worth it if you're okay."

"Thanks. You're something else Taylor."

"I know."

"Why don't you get some sleep?"

"Only if you stay with me."

(Stay with ME!!!!! Sorry.)

"Fine."

I snuggled up with him but in a friendly way and to where I wasn't crushing him. Eventually I let sleep take over.

~Hayes POV~

"Oh my gosh!" said Mahogany. "Somebody grab her!"

"You jerk!" Shawn said.

"Oh my gosh call security!" Said Jacob.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have an autograph?"

"Uh it's kind of a bad time."

"Really? Just because that butch got what she deserved doesn't mean you can't sign my phone!"

"Security could you take her too?"

"What?!"

"Come on miss."

"I'll get you back if it's the last thing I do!"

Crazy fan. Oh my gosh Taylor just beat Eric up. Securities taking him to the hospital and Taylor's knocked up. Tara's passed out. What is going on?!