Chapter 31 When the knife slips

I wake up screaming.

"How are you darling?" they ask.

"Dandy. I just had a bad dream." I say.

"Oh I know. You were remembering the time you met Cameron." he says.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"I have a monitor that lets me see your dreams. Also, the medicine I've been giving you has a side effect that makes you have nightmares." he says smirking.

"Then I won't take it." I say.

"Damn, why did I tell you?! Now my plans are ruined!" he says sarcastically. "Didn't you think I thought of that. I put it in your food too. So unless you starve yourself it's not gonna happen. Even if you do starve yourself, you will most likely drive yourself nuts. I also could knock you out and inject it in you threw needle." he says.

"How long do you plan to keep me before my friends notice that I am gone?" I ask.

"Don't worry about that. I took care of your friends." he says.

"I swear if you hurt them!" I yell trying to get out of my chains.

"Don't worry about your friends. Worry about what I am going to do to you." he says walking out.

"Asshole! Someone get me out of here! Help!" I yell falling to the floor. "Someone help me."

~Cameron's POV~

"She really said that?" I ask.

"Yes. I was standing right next to her. She was on the phone talking to someone about Victoria." Taylor says.

"They aren't going to help us find Tara. We are on our own." Hayes says.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" asks Nash.

"I hope so. We can't stop until we find her. We can't give up on her." Matt says.

"I don't know how she continues on everyday. She has been through so much." I say.

"I don't either. Which is why we have to find her. This could be it. She could give up." Matt says.

I get up and walk out of the building. I sit on the curb and I stare off at the dark sky. Nash sits next to me.

"We will find her." he says.

"What happens if we don't? I have hurt her so many times. I am not letting her go easily. If we don't find her, and you all try to convince me to let her go I won't. I won't give up until I find her. I love her Nash." I say.

"I know you do. We won't give up. We will find her." he says.

~Tara's POV~

I sit in my bed staring at the ceiling when someone bursts in.

"Cameron?!" I say.

"Come on let's get you out of here." he says.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"Let's just get you out of here." he says.

He unchains me and grabs my hand. We run down the hall but are stopped.

"Stop!" yells the guards.

"You didn't think you were getting away that easily now did you?" asks the one person I didn't want to see. The man who's been torturing me this whole time.

"You want to know why I kidnapped her Cameron? She was driving one night and my family was on their way to meet me at the park to have some family time. She was drinking too much that night and my family paid the price. The light turned green and they were gone. She ran one red light and took my family. When the police showed up and the whole thing was over she didn't have a single charge. Instead she blamed it on her friend and he went to jail. She left town without even apologizing to me. She keeps taking things and ruining people's lives. She's hurts people and she doesn't even care." He says.