Chapter 7 seriously?

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

"Oh my gosh wake up Tara!"

"What?"

"There's a burglar."

"What?"

"There is a hot burglar sleeping on our couch."

"Oh that's Taylor."

"Who?"

"Taylor Caniff. He flew back with me."

"Oh. I see..." she said wiggling her eyebrows. Now I know why Hayes was mad.

"Lauren!"

"What?"

"Oh right you have a boyfriend."

"Uh no."

"What?!"

"He kind of, uh. He.."

"what?!"

"He told me he was using me."

"What happened?"

"So I was leaving and Taylor came yo and told me he liked me I told him I had a boyfriend and he said ok. but he kissed me, I might have kissed back. Eric saw me and said he was using me to get to Jenn. He them attacked Taylor when Taylor told him it was his fault. I jumped in front of Taylor before be got knocked out and I passed out. Now I'm here." "oh and Eric's in the hospital."

"Well. Wow."

"Yea."

"Well, dinners ready."

"Okay."

"One question do you like Taylor?"

"I uh. I.."

"I knew it!"

"Shut up loud mouth! I've always liked him it's just way to early. I need time."

"Yea. Well I have something to say and it's very important."

"What?!"

"I. I uh I lied."

"What?"

"We did have breakfast but we are it all and there's none left."

"What?!"

"Uh oh."

She got up and ran away while I chased after her. I ran into the living room and Jenn was awake as well.

"Why did you eat all the breakfast?!"

"Sorry you wouldn't wake up and Arden left."

"Okay."

"Why is Taylor here?"

"He came home with me and I said he could stay here since you guys don't mind."

"Who said we didn't mind?"

"Well do you?"

"No, but.."

"See you don't mind. Now I'm going to Starbucks and you guys can't come."

"Fine we don't need you."

"Whatever."

I walked over to the couch and Taylor was still sleeping. He was laying on the couch and his hair was kind of all in his face. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up so I let him sleep.

I started to walk away and he woke up.

"Tara?"

"Morning."