26 - WHERE IS SHE?!

;percy;

  I opened the door not to see the eyepatched freak, but to see my blonde nightmare.

  "H-Hey Luke!" I said, trying to put as much cheer in my voice as possible.

  He flashed me a quick smile and his eyes scanned the cabin. "Do you know where Y/n is? I was talking to Annabeth and she said you were talking to her."

  "I have no idea where she is," I told him, my voice going an octave higher.

  "C'mon, no need to lie Percy. Just tell me where she is. I promise I won't lay a hand on you if you tell me."

  I can't let him have her. She's mine. And once she knows she's mine, then Luke will soon know too.

  "She's not here man-"

  Luke clutched the collar of my shirt and pushed me up against the wall of my cabin.

  "Listen, I don't want trouble. I know you have her. Just give her back to me and we won't have a problem."

  I rolled my eye. "And why would I let you take her away from me?"

  I felt my cheek tingling. Luke hand slapped me. It felt like my face was burning.

  ;you;

  I took the belt from around the closet door and dropped it to the floor.

  I heard Luke's voice. I heard him and Percy bickering. About me.

  I pushed on the closet doors. They wouldn't budge. I walked to the the back of the closet and positioned myself.

  Then I charged.

  The closet door burst open and I fell to the floor, cradling my shoulder. I was cringing in pain.

  Luke and Percy's eyes shot to my body. Luke let out a gasp, pushing Percy at the wall and running to me.

  "Y/n! Are you okay?" Luke asked with concern.

  Behind Luke were footsteps. I looked to the doorway and saw Clarisse, Castor, Annabeth, and Silena standing there.

  I looked at the closet. I hadn't pushed the doors open. I broke the closet door. Wood was scattered around me, splinters sticking from my arm.

    "What happened?" Annabeth asked, looking from me, to Luke, to Percy, then back to me.

  Luke pointed his finger to Percy. "Percy happend! He kidnapped and locked Y/n in his closet!"

  Annabeth looked at me for confirmation and a tear rolled down my face with no force.

  Clarrise growled and stomped over to Percy, pulling him up by his hair.

  "I knew that punk would try to pull something!"

  Silena ran to Clarisse's side, trying to calm her down. They told us they were taking him to Chiron.

  Castor and Annabeth rushed to my aid.

  "Oh, Y/n, I'm so sorry. I should've not trusted Percy alone with you," Annabeth said, hugging me tightly.

  It felt like I couldn't speak. My throat was dry with fear. I reached out and hugged Annabeth's neck.

  "I'll get Lee," Castor said.

  I had forgotten about Lee. He was the head of cabin 7. A very talented healer.

  I looked around the cabin. At Luke and Annabeth surrounding me. This could be the last time I'd ever have my eyes open. But, I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers, hoping to wake up in the morning.

---