13 - Failed

;you;

I knew something was up with Luke from the time he left, hurrying out the door.

I would often hear him yelling to someone. To one of his spys.

--

"What do you mean they're going out to find the Golden Fleece? I thought you were supposed to convince them that everything would be okay and Thalia is strong enough to hold herself together! You have charmspeak for Zues sake!" Luke yelled.

A girl's whimper echoed. "Y-Yes sir."

Luke growled and I heard his footsteps coming to my door. The hell hounds looked to me, as if making sure I unhurt and good for their master.

Luke opened the door and I turned my head away, refusing to look at him.

"You're still mad about me for not telling you?" Luke asked, sighing heavily.

I didn't respond. I knew how much he liked stubborn girls but I wasn't trying like that. I was trying to get blondie to tell me his 'oh so scary' secret. Like, dude, you almost killed me out of nowhere but I'm gonna ask an intelligent question for a person almost dying and you don't answer. I wanted to slap his pretty-boy face.

A loud slam made my head jerk towards the sound. What the Hades was that-

"Y/N!" A familiar voice yelled. Annabeth.

I shot up while Luke tried holding me down. I growled and struggled against him. "Let. Me. Go!"

I pushed at his chest. Budge. Budge. Percy bursted into the room and caught Luke off guard. I shoved Luke away from me and ran into Percy, cuddling his chest.

"Stay away from her, Luke!" Percy warned.

"What if I stole Annabeth right out of your grip and told you to stay away from her? Would you let her go that easy, Percy?"

Percy shook his head fast, backing away as Luke moved forward.

"Then you have your answer. I will not stay away until I get her back!" Luke ran at Percy, taking out his sword.

Percy unsheathed Riptide and pushed me away. Annabeth and a cyclops stood in front of me.

"What are you doing!" A voice yelled. I finally knew his name after a lot of looking around and listening. Ethan.

Ethan rushed at us and I was pulled away by the cyclops, Annabeth slashing Ethan with her dagger, eventually defeating him.

Annabeth ran, leading me and the cyclopes to the deck if the boat. "The lifeboat, Tyson! Get it!"

Tyson rushed to get the lifeboat and put it on a rope, lowering it.

"Move! Move!" Percy yelled from far away.

Annabeth carefully got on the lifeboat and Percy jumped into the water with Tyson. The came out dry and got into the boat.

No room.

"We came here to save her but we don't have room. Tyson, can yo-"

"Tyson is perfectly fine!"

I was grabbed by the waist and I screamed. As high as my voice could go.

Then Percy cut the rope. "We'll come back for you!" Percy yelled.

"Foolish of you to believe that," Luke said from behind me. "They aren't coming back for you. They're only coming back for me."

His arms locked at my side as I was up against the rail, almost falling out of the boat.

"They will come back."

"Really? I don't think so. You'll already be mine by the time they're here, Shorty."

I growled. "I'll stay with you and be yours if you decide to leave Kronos."

"No way."

"Then you don't get to have me."

"I can have you any way I want, you're stuck here!"

So I did what I had to. I let my body go limb as I splashed into the ocean, instantly regretting it.

As I couldn't breath no longer, water filled my lungs. Luke knew a lot about me, he just didn't know that I had no idea on how to swim.