10 - The Wise Arrives

;you;

It had a been a week since I was outside of the cabin.

Tomarrow Percy would be back.

Tomarrow night Luke would tell Percy about him being the theif.

Luke would poison Thalia's tree.

Luke would leave.

I had a feeling that him and me weren't over but I didn't understand ny feeling. It just told me that he wasn't going to give up on me.

Pollux and Castor brung me lunch as they always did and watched me eat, making sure I didn't give up on eating too.

"You need to get over it, Hun," Castor said in his girl voice. It always made me laugh so he would use it almost everytime he saw me.

Pollux rolled his eyes at Castor. "I agree but Castor's voice is making me not want to agree with his side."

I looked at Castor, then Pollux, then my hands. "Percy's not dead. He'll be at camp tomarrow. Maybe he'll be able to cheer me up.."

Castor cleared his throat. "And how exactly do you know that?"

"The stars talk to me at night. Artemis was talking to me for a while. But, she stopped last night."

"The gods aren't allowed to talk to demigods right now," Pollux told me. "How did she talk to you without getting in trouble?"

"Don't you ever listen, Pollux. She's trying to say that Artemis has been Star Messaging. Like Iris Messaging but more real."

I sighed. Artemis blessed me last night. Zeus let her visit me for a little while. She blessed me with the skill of navigating forests. But, she told me I couldn't tell anyone.

I ate the chicken noodle soup in front of me and the boys smiled, taking my plate and leaving when I was done.

--

I sat in my bunk. Percy was supposed to be coming back to camp in a few hours. He was in Olympus now, returning Zeus' bolt. I had slept fairly well last night, knowing Percy was coming back.

Annabeth and Grover were about to be at the border any second so I put on some black ripped jeans and slipped on a Camp Half-Blood hoodie, brushing knots out of my hair.

20

I let my hair stay down.

19

I rushed out of the cabin.

18

I ignored the looks.

17

I ignored Luke.

16

I ignored Renee.

15

I ran past the infirmary.

14

I passed the Apollo kids.

13

The last arrow flew 1 inch from my face.

12

It hit the target.

11

I heard the Apollo kids gasp.

10

A wood nympth pushed me.

9