06 - I Keep Secrets For A Theif

;you;

  Two days had passed and my friend, Percy Jackson, left camp without thinking twice about bringing me with him. He had an important quest and he brung Wise Girl and Goat Boy. What was I to Percy if there was no exact hesitation?
  Luke had been treating like a princess almost everyday now and I think other people were starting to catch on to it.
  Luke would save me a seat at the Hermes table everyday, protect me from the monsters in the woods when we would play capture the flag, train me alone, and the most noticable thing was he would never, ever, keep his eyes off of me unless I wasn't there.

  "He has never cared for someone or something that much since he's been at camp," Clarisse told me that afternoon when I sat with her.
  "You've known him since he came to camp?" I asked, forking my macaroni noodles like a shish kebab.
  She nodded her head. "Since I was 12 he's been here. He is a cutie, I'll admit but he was never the same after his first quest, when he got his bad scar. He blames his dad."
  "Speaking of Luke.. I kind of have a training session with him in 20 minutes," I said quietly.
  "You're too into that boy. I swear, if he kisses you, that'll be that end of him," she threatened.
  I blushed. I wanted to tell her, 'oh yeah, he did give me a hickey cause of your brother but never kissed me on the lips' but I didn't think she would be very happy with that either.

  After I finished my macaroni, the cave seemed to call to me.
  I rushed inside but caught no sight of Luke. All there was was a sword I had never saw before. It looked brand new, maybe something that an Ares kid would pick up on their first day of capture the flag.
  I still could feel a slight presence, knowing that someone was watching.
  Instead of taking care of my confusion, I sat down, taking in the beauty of the cave like I always do.
  "Sorry I'm late, Princess." Luke's voice echoed from the cave entrance.
  I smiled and waited for him as he strutted in like a sassy supermodel on the red carpet. I giggled when he smirked at me, the skin at the creases of his mouth scrunching up.
  I stood up, seeing that Luke was in totally normal clothes, no armor or anything. I cocked my head.
  "Look, I only came here today to.. tell you about something," Luke said, putting his hand on one of my cheeks.
  I nodded and blushed beneath his hand as he stood way taller than me.
  "I'm connected with Percy's quest. You may hate me after saying this and you can tell Chiron but I.. I stole it." Luke said, shutting his eyes.
  "The master bolt? How did you.."
  "The summer solstice. Kronos made me steal Zeus' power instead of tearing down olympus right there and then. I would've had control until that stupid Sparta god stole it back. Lucky me, he never gave it back to Zeus. He kept my secret for war. And where there's war between the gods, there's carelessness. Who would notice Kronos reforming in a war. The world will be against itself because Percy Jackson will get pulled into Tartarus with the master bolt and I'll still have you, the best girl in the world, standing next to me. How does that sound, Shorty?"
  It took me a 'short' while to take in everything. "You.. you're the theif."
  Luke looked at me with worry. "Yes.. if you don't want to stay by my side, well, we will have problems, but if you tell anyone before I do, you'll be stuck with me anyways. I won't let you go until you love me from head to toe," Luke threatened.
  I blushed, swallowing hard. My arms were pinned above my head and I was starring up into Luke's blue eyes. His fingers seemed to intertwine with mine, fitting between the spaces perfectly. Like we were made for eachother. Like he was made to end Olympus with me holding his hand.
  "You're mine. I won't let you out of my sight and if I go to the Underworld, I promise I'll haunt your beautiful life until you're with me down there."
  Luke was so convincing with his voice, with his words, with his movements, with his expressions.
  I looked at Luke's eyes. They started glistening gold. I wanted to kiss him right there and then but he let go of my hands and left me in the cave, shocked.
  "You're just going to leave like that."
  He stopped in the edge of my feild of veiw. "You can follow me. I'm not stopping anything, Princess."
  I did as he suggested. I ran out of the cave and caught up to him. "So, what's on the agenda today, Theif Boy?" I asked.
  He smirked. "I'm taking you clothes shopping tonight when everyone's asleep. Chiron is allowing it because you're new here and don't have much clothing. I have a few thousand dollars I've been saving up for someone like you."