20 - Warning From Dove's Daughter

;luke;

  When she was starring into my eyes, I couldn't help looking into her e/c eyes and seeing the terror that was awaiting her still.

  I didn't say anything when she made me swear because she was right. When I came back in a week, the war wouldn't end.

  Ethan has already started to convince me to let him bathe in the River Styx for Kronos. Ethan wants Kronos to be powerful. Ethan had already gotten on Silena's good side. He's gonna try to take power when I leave.

  Ethan doesn't know what's coming for him. A fate that will change his life by.... ending it.

  I hugged Y/n's waist. She looked back down at her feet, moving then side to side. I kissed her h/l h/c hair before resting my cheek on her head.

  "I love you, Luke," she whispered.

  I let out a 'heh' and smiled. "I love you too, Shorty."

  Y/n didn't understand how important her existence was. It hurt me to know that she wouldn't be able to live a normal life. She came to camp at bad timing and now it would affect her life. I wanted all my thoughts to be wrong when I knew they were 99% correct.

--

  I left that morning the same way I got in.

  Where did I sleep you ask? No? Well, anyway, Pollux and Castor agreed to letting Y/n hide me. They also threatened me about hurting their sister.

  Currently, I was walking the sidewalks of Manhattan, looking for the coffee shop Ethan told me to meet him at.

  I saw it and rushed to the doors. I swung them open and saw the eyepatched boy sitting there with iced tea.

  I sat in the booth with him.

  "You're leaving our side, aren't you.." he said.

  "Ethan, you have to understand that I love her. I would stay but it hurts knowing I'll have to fight her."

  Ethan smiled. "Still a better love story than Twilight. I understand. I'll make you proud. I'll go easy on you and her but I don't think Kronos will."

  I layed my head in my hands. "Ethan. I'll miss you. I won't forget you. I promise I'll make sure you're remembered if you don't make it."

  "Back at you."

---

  ;you;

  Pollux and Castor decided to make fun of me all day.

  "--and if you had a baby girl it would have your silky h/c hair and Luke's diamond blue eyes. You would make a little Kronos fangroup and she would be the leader!"

  Pollux were talking like my life was a fanfic. Every detail was important about how me and Luke's future children would look.

  "And if you have a boy he would have hmmmm, curly blonde hair--"

  "Where did you get curly?"

  "Mr. D has curly hair and you have a bit of it but not too much-- AS I WAS SAYING, he would have your e/c eyes mixed with a tint of blue (if you have blue eyes, than instead of it saying blue, imagine it saying lighter blue) oh he would be adorable. You need to send me your wedding invitation. He'll give you the biggest diamond on your ring! His dad is the god of thieves, after all!"

  I sighed. "What's gotten into Pollux with all this lovey-dovey stuff? He sounds like a teenage girl dreaming about her future with Justin Bieber."

  "You didn't know? Pollux came out as gay a few months ago. He's been acting like this around everyone lately."

  I coughed loudly. "I wasn't at camp. I was on the verge of being dead, remember?"

  Castor made and 'O' formation with his mouth.

  "I can just see you guys growing old together!"

  I groaned.

  Finally, the saviors of my day, Silena and Conner, ran up to me.

  "We're taking Y/n," Conner told then. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

  "C'mon! I was just planning her future with Luke!"

  "Luke?" Silena asked, flabbergasted.

  I bit my lip and punched Pollux's shoulder.

  Silena grabbed and handful of hair. "We're going to the lake to talk about this young lady!"

  I huffed.

--

  "So.. Luke's coming back. He's coming back for you...?"

  I nodded.

  Conner looked at me. "Silena, what're thinking about? Is it a bad thing he'll be back?"

  "For our safety, no. He's one of our greatest swordsmen. For Y/n's heart, yes. He'll break you into pieces, hunny."

  I frowned. Renee came to mind. It hurt seeing her with Luke. It was like Luke couldn't take me anymore so he left for her. "I know. Artemis showed me in the stars.. I'm ready for the explosion to set off."

  Silena shook her head in shame. Conner sighed.

  "That boy will rip you apart. I would know, I'm his brother. He's gone through many girls, none were his 'type'."

  I hugged Conner's torso. "But you'll still be by my side when he breaks me, right?" My sentence seemes to trigger something in him because he shifted slightly.

  "Of course.."