23 - Like The Fairy Tales

;you;

  Waking up in an uncomfortable chair in a infirmary felt horrible. What felt more horrible was my heart.

  I sat there, watching the love of my life lay there as a limp body.

  It pained me seeing this.

  I wanted to pray to Apollo on my knees for Luke back.

  "You can if you want," a teenage voice said from behind me.

  I jerked my head around and saw my 'one and only' savior, Apollo.

  I honestly trusted him with death more than, well, death itself. Apollo had saved my life from getting my whole body filled with scorpian poison and dieing.

  I teared up looking at him. Would he be Luke's savior? Would Luke finally appreciate the gods after this.

  "Oh Apollo! God of medicine, music, oracles and many more important thing. Please, bring Luke back," I cried.

  Apollo smirked. "You know, he's already cured. He just needs a little spark to wake him up."

  "Zeus?"

  Apollo face palmed. "No dude, think of the fairy tales! What woke up the princess?"

  "A.. t-true love's kiss?"

  Apollo nodded. "There you go skipper. Now, who do you think could wake him up with a kiss?"

  I thought for a few seconds. "Renee."

  Apollo groaned and held his head in his hands.

  "NO!

  YOU CAN WAKE HIM UP!"

  My face flushed and I looked at Luke's lips. They had a purple tint, like he'd been in the cold all day.

  The first time I would ever kiss Luke was now. While he's unconscious and doesn't know it's me.

  I then looked back to were Apollo was standing. He was gone. He vanished.

  I walked over to Luke's cot and cupped his face in my hands and kissed him gently.

  His face and lips heated up as all his blood started moving again. I felt eyelashes brush against me.

  I pulled away slowing, opening my eyes. My face was inches away from Luke's.

  "Hey," he said with a smirk.

  "Hi."

  I blushed as he sat up and kissed me again. This time, his had his hands on my waist and it had my arms draped around him neck.

  I heard a click from behind me. "You woke him up I'm guessing. Or you're just messing around with his body."

  Luke pulled away from the kiss and I looked behind me.

  The girl from yesterday stood their, a clipboard in hand with a bunch of papers and a pen.

  "That's what I'm talkin' about! True love's kiss!" Apollo stood there, smiling all giddy. "Way to go Misty! And Y/n."

  Misty looked at her dad and rolled her eyes. "Dad, give them some privacy. They're going back to the cabins. Luke, stay in Dionysus' cabin tonight. Y/n can help you rest up still."

  Luke grabbed my hand and walked with me out of the infirmary. Finally dumb, dumber, dumbest, and dumbmost are back together. (Me, Luke, Pollux, and Castor.)

---