His swagg! Its natural! I love it!

As we both work on individual projects at home on a day off at  10 AM!
    Jackson on the restaurant! The youth boys he counsels and his private clients I just look at him.
He is so pensive over there! Yet sexy! Jackson look at me and winks at me saying "" hey beautiful you ok"" yes"" good.
"" How is your wedding project going keep me up on it? "" I will it's good got a meeting with the bride tomorrow at three pm leaving from the shop. I blush as he wonders about me.
Watching him make calls! Go to his website and call his clients on this day off he has I am just attracted by it.
I smile and just keep looking at him don't want to disturb him! I see he has swag working and that makes my body wiggly more for real.
His height is so attractive to me cause I guess I am short too but it's how he talks to me and looks down that gets me.
The quiet way and gentle way he surrounds himself around me without trying the swag come thru.
I could be in the kitchen or in any part of the house and he is looking at me just staring with that crooked smile that makes my blood run warm in a good way.
It's just his way it has no words and I try not to figure it out!
I find myself thinking of him around me and it's crazy cause he is there. I guess I am smitten with him in my presence.
I miss him around me and he is in the house.
Just as now I am painting and preparing for a wedding with my hair and makeup crew for next week Jackson has told me baby you sexy in your element.
He is sexy in his element with the swag! I first saw him walk off from Starbucks the second meeting we encountered each other my heart stopped.
I lost all words as him and his tux walked away. He then had my heart before I kissed him and I did think about it as he talked to me.
The tux walked away I looked! I ran! That swag out his mouth! His presence took me so much I hoped he would not come to my table cause I wound surrender to him!
That swag without trying was that strongest vibe I have ever felt with a man! Not many make me wanna run as he did.
I guess that is why after the amazing speech I heard I was out like a light talking to no one or nothing cause I was going to cross paths with Jackson George which was not good in a good way.
And his cologne was hitting spots I did not know I had ok!
My body felt things and I was nervous in his presence so much my wiggle was in motion sensing to me that alone with him would be a temptation I would fail at.
Loose all control and don't care that is how he had me feeling. I still sense it as we are both in the same room together.
He disagrees with me in swag and even as I am mad I wanna jump on top of him and give all for he excites me to that point even in disagreements.
Cause I am stubborn, hard headed and don't wanna do at times and it's sexy he deals with me.
I am a handful but he handles me with gentle swag! I lay on his chest at night saying thank you but still scared but he wants me.
He never wanes from me or my crazy thoughts lol! He tells me! "Why you question I am not going nowhere""I sought you! Prayed for you"" I am here to stay you gotta send me away.""
Trust me he says in swag! Those eyes looking at me holding me tight! That six foot height leaning over me sexy! Kisses me! Twirls me around dancing with me.
This man swag is serious! That is why when we first made love I didn't resist to not to! His being made me give in and don't think I didn't try not to want to be with him.
I took a big chance to be hurt cause of his swag! His being! And went two more rounds and I slept on his chest that night! That morning.
He never put me out or said that line ""it's been fun but! I heard that line one time and cried all the way home felt so bad for giving my body to that guy.
Yet not Jackson cause it felt right! Good! I am on a sexual high with him and he takes me there and he wanted me to stay.
That night after I go get out of bed as he is sleep! I put my clothes on quickly and quietly making my way out the room.
He looked so handsome and comfortable sleep but I knew it was just fun so I wrote a letter also. Walking to the door I hear!
Hey where you going he says?"" I am leaving I say as he looks at me. He looks at me and gets out of bed grabbing me kissing me throwing me on the bed.
No! Your not going nowhere as he is on top of me! Putting kisses on my neck you mine and I didn't tell you to leave.
Why you trying to leave he ask! Cause we had fun and I don't wanna get hurt! What! Isabella we made love that wasn't sex and I won't hurt you! You staying! Get back in bed he ordered and I did!
I changed clothes putting on his t shirt and socks! Wrapping my legs with his! And it felt good as I put my body to his! And we went to sleep together.
And I am still here as I work! Watching him work! Loving his swag! Loving him! A hundred days past and it's good even in the disagreements.
I am almost done with my work and wanna disturb him but won't! Gotta let him get done than I got him to myself.
      Maybe give him a pamper day he surely deserves it as he works so hard! I see him and so impressed by him.
     He has swag in working hard I saw this as I was at his clients house Alicia and how he handled her. I saw how into him she was and you can't help it.
      Jackson brings you into him! Once he steps into the room he takes the scene and your eyes are on him. It's the IT! I see why women flock to him.
        He is in that computer as I am done with my work I go kiss his head saying "" hey handsome"" hey he looks up at me! You want some tea? Yeah baby thank you I am almost done and yours.

    I seen you watching me" he says as he leans into kiss me and hitting me on the butt saying ""hmm nice and it's mine after this work" come  get handsome I say going into the kitchen to make Jackson some tea.

   Don't worry I will beautiful"" as he winks at me from the computer I wanna grab it and close it down get on top of him but he working.

   Twenty more minutes babe and done" you got my tea? Yes it's on the way!

     Here's your tea chamomile and a kiss as straddle him with the computer leaning kissing him.

      The kiss deepens and his big hands couple my butt as he pulls me to him"" baby ooh you feel good let me get done to get to you! ""

  I pull away teasing him and he is like uggh baby why you do that? Get done with your work I am here.

    Drink your tea handsome I smile at him and he smiles back then frowning at me in a playful mood. Saying ten more minutes. I say ok laughing doing a shimmy and he looks saying go girl.

     His swag is deep working wow!