I saw him before I talked to him!

A year before I encountered Jackson at Starbucks in the table corner working! As I was rushing to get to the gym I saw him at a charity basketball game.

  We looked at each other as I passed by him after the game! It was a connection! We just smiled at each other cause Nicole was calling me to go! I remember that so well.
    He smelled so good even with the sweat and I thought of the handsome guy I didn't know but wanted to.

Present day!

I was late and Nicole had been blowing me up cause they were rolling in class. So I was in ten mode as stepped into Starbucks and here was my chance from a year ago to talk to him.

  But I didn't too scared! He looked! I looked! He was lightly taunting me cause I was so restless in line lol! I scrunched my nose at him and he scrunched his back.

    A cute moment and funny but didn't talk to him! I ran out like a dummy! I guess the smell of the strong coffee got me nervous.

   When I got in the car I cussed my own self out on why I didn't do it. Yet! I had to get to class is the only reason I didn't go back in.

He was beautiful ok! His smile broke me in many pieces and I smelled that cologne again! This man!

Not even touched me yet! just in his presence apart had my body feeling him in unseen places.

This is when I wiggled my hips and prayed no water was flowing down my leg! And yes he affected me like that.

  Yet! I went late and taught my Zumba class thinking of him. He pushed an excitement in me in my class.  Cause he just excites!

  I encountered him many times before the coffee meeting still didn't speak. One night I was invited to a speak easy poetry event and cause I love poetry I went.

   Walking in! The smells of different people! The rhymes of the cool atmosphere and how down to earth! Cool! And zen the poets are.
    The sway of the music and how it guides you into a zen peace it's awesome.

     The smell of the chicken wings with fries and drinks came me and Nicole's way but we waited to eat for later!
       Me and Nicole got to a table in the open corner where I could see everything which was cool.
        And I spot a tall dark skinned lanky slim guy with big hands and a low haircut. He was with a guy and a girl. I just looked at him saying wow! He took me I wanted to speak but it was so many people to go thru to get to him.

       I just watched him in between the poets performing and breaks. I wasn't trying to stalk he was just awesome and I wanted to know more of him.

        He intrigued this shy woman who likes to run away too fast. Nicole told me go talk to him it won't hurt! But I was again scared.

I was there to listen to some poetry but Russell the guy who put this together called me up to the stage and I was hot with him.
Those beautiful hazel eyes he had got me unmad with him and of course we (me and Nicole) knew him.
Jackson was looking at me as I got on stage! I felt him on my body and as I spoke my mouth.
"""Guys this girl bad and not just in beauty in words"""enjoy this chocolate beauty with her words! You got this Bella""Russell I am going to get you"""I came here to hear poetry not do it"""I know but I changed it""" as he went off he winked at me smiling.

I turned around to the mic and all eyes were on me especially Jackson like he knew me and wanted to know me chills went thru me as I started the poem.

"""Hey guys"" here it goes hope you Enjoy! And I heard ""we will come on you got this"" I blushed and kept on.

The poem is called: Next time