Saturday morning

It's a rush day this morning past 7 am! Class starts at 9 am! I am finally teaching my Zumba class.
         Weeks after the flu and seeing Malcolm around town here in Boston. I am super excited I was up practicing moves in the other room not to bother Jackson as he worked with his food clients.
           He peeled in some smiling and telling me you got this tomorrow babe. I am getting there early to polish up old moves until I receive my new dance dvd in the mail.
            Every Zumba instructor gets a new dvd a month and I just didn't do them I was in a deep depression and hid it well.
              Jackson knew but never pushed the subject just kept me smiling and comforting in a comfortable way.
               I quietly got up took a shower and left his sexy self in bed! Kissed him and he told me ""make a home run pretty chocolate""" I will! He closed his eyes telling me call me when you arrive and leave.
             He is off finally and after the Zumba class me and him!
              Nicole has been beaming ever since I told her I was coming back that the excitement had her go to Starbucks ok lol! She hates crowds and Starbucks.
              I got a text saying " just come on I will get the coffee"" my sweet Bella back yessss!"""
I just pray I am safe it has been no trace of Malcolm since the restaurant.
             But I never know and he will not stop me from teaching my class again with Nicole! Nicole says I am a licensed gun owner ok! You protected! You gotta live.
             I am excited! My things are in the car and it's peaceful right now. Please lord let it stay this way.
            I will do and live my life! Not hide because of my past. Jackson wants me to take some self defense classes and Nicole said she would do them too.
            I told jack he has to go and he says baby I teach one remember ""oh ok yess"" you can come to mine or go to one we look up they all good.
          I told him I would as we layed in the tub together that night.
           I think I fly to the gym and as I get out the car and grab my things Nicole runs to me knocking me almost down! Her and the ladies.
            I cry tears its beautiful and one of the ladies grab my bags we just laughing.
             Then as Nicole excitement gets higher for me being here and she hands me my lemon coffee her excitement leaves.
             Nikki what's wrong I ask? It's a strange car in the parking lot I know every car here! She grabs me heavily "" come on let's go dance I will get my cop brother Gabe to follow you home and I will too.""
   """ let's dance sug ok"" she says as I walk in and greeted by the men and women there. I forgot how good a gym smells and feels! Been working out in Jackson gym and doing yoga.
         We go into the studio to prepare I an early and they are! I just keep looking around at guys to see if the odd car belongs to Malcolm,
          It might not do I pray I stop being scared and talk to Nikki and my girls about what we going to do and I call Jackson too.
            He will come to the gym if I don't and blow up my phone!  he didn't want me do this but he knows I love Zumba.
             When I call he picks up "" hey you"" hey "" I am here"" you ok" yes and we starting class soon"" ok""I will be there in an hour to be with you ok""take you back home safe" have a good class beautiful"" I will babe."
           I didn't tell him about the new old car he would have flipped and told me to come back! I will tell him later and he will be mad.
            I wanna dance today and nothing will mess it up!