At the Salon!

Isabella (POV)

            Isabella (POV)

            I am running in as I usually do on a Friday! I despise Friday but this Friday is different.
             I'm here before one and that's good I can prepare for the day and my client  it's just past 9:30 am. I was next to him and I am on shock mode.
            I just talked to a man I kept running from and It was good! I am surprised!
            "Guys hey I speak in an up tone of happy! Alexa takes her coffee looking at me with a sly smirk! Rolling her eyes.  I sip a gulp of mine and put it down.
              I know why! I am late but the day just took over ok." " you look cute " thank you baby girl" you better be glad I love coffee and you" I know it's a good reason."
     We both laugh and in the mist of the busy of clients, music and the business of the salon I prepared for Deanna my client.
      I was doing a full sew in on her and her make up and adding lashes for her! And giving her a color added!
       I could smell him! I slightly move my hips and sway! Remembering how close I was to him an hour before at Starbucks.
       He makes my body do crazy things and he is too sacred to even mention to Alexa yet! I wanna see if I get him first.
       The way the interaction is I just might be walking hand n hand with that tall chocolate king! He has a presence that is strong .
       So strong I get weak! Do he know that? I wonder as I prepare the color for Deanna.
        Yet! I gotta get him out my process as I see my client Deanna and I gotta be on point!
         Jackson takes my mind and it will be unseen not thinking and unsupervised lol""" I laugh out loud! They hear me I don't care! " you ok" yess" ok Bella! Alexa looks at me widening her eyes! " Oh! Deanna here! I know I am coming."
     So let me go work and give this lady beauty! Mr. George you dangerous " I bite my lip and smile thinking!
      Let's do hair and makeup!

 George you dangerous " I bite my lip and smile thinking!       Let's do hair and makeup!

      4:30 pm: Isabella (POV)

          I got done with Deanna and she was lovely! She was ready for the Delta ball she was attending! I took pics of her hair and finished make up for my portfolio.
          I told Deanna that I needed pics of that red crimson dress after she gets dressed! "' girl yes you will get a pic " you got me looking like a queen" love you." Love you and thank you i say! Deanna hugs me and leaves in a hurry.
       I eat me a chocolate chip cookie and just breathe! For a minute! I see his eyes! I smell him again! The hips wiggle. Still! I can't focus too much on him I gotta work on a photoshoot for two hours.
          I adored being in the beauty mode but I was in the I need mode really was! I smiled but I do get lonely for the right guy! Not any guy!
         If Jackson could be the king on the horse for me it would be a dream cause in my thoughts and purpose I have wanted a man like him.
          He is extremely handsome and that is scary to me but I am tired of being scared of a guy if he is not a jerk!
         From what I sense he is not a jerk but humble, funny,  and. His eyes are so kind so beautiful.  When he smiles I melt! Gone!!!
        This is just after the second encounter I have had with him. I am falling for him without even a sexual encounter even as the sexual chemistry is there. 
          Yet! I won't give in yet! For I wanna be in the real to know I won't be hurt as I was with Julian!
           See Julian fed me guy A! But as I got to know him he was guy B! He was the devil and after I got from that hell I vowed to not be in the fire again.
           I didn't date for a year and it has been two years no sex! Even as I wanted it! No sex. Maybe a bad or good date here n there! But I block for me on purpose in great caution.
           There is not a problem getting a man I just gotta sense it's safe! I feel safe with Jackson and we have not been on a real date!
            I know it's for a man to ask a woman out! But! Could I just invite him for coffee? Am I wrong to do that? I don't think so. Maybe I will.
            I drink the last of my coffee and got ready to go work at the photo shoot! After that I will go home! Shower! Bed!
            I just wonder why I am falling for a man I just met! Going to get coffee?? It's something about him that is magnificent! Magnet! Sexy! Draws you in. 
            I hope this photoshoot stops me fro