BED!

Her ( POV ) Isabella!

      I lay here in bed it's past 7:30 am on a Friday! I love my job making women feel beautiful yet! Today I am not in the mood for it!  Can it not be today ok!!!
     I wanna stay in the warm of this bed and not see the reality of anything right now. After work last night I went out on a date.
       One of my clients wanted me to go out with the guy named Tate! Said he was nice and handsome lol ok! I agreed to go! Still in doubt!
       Dating is horrible for me no matter how beautiful I am! It's a bad salad gone bad too quick and they think I am super lonely.
         No! Not too lonely! Very cautious and sensitive to how I roll in this.
         I get to the restaurant and Tate is not there! I sit at Norman's a vegetarian cuisine until about 9:30! No show of him! So I just ordered my mushroom creamy pasta and went home!
        Tears came too! I got stood up on a blind date! " lol! I laugh so hard! The drive was long n slow and I stay not far from the salon!
        I wanted to go find Tate and choke hold him but see I am a lady! I am staying quiet.
         No more client set up dates for me! Not Bella "Noooooo" I scream! A wasted two hours of me putting on gloss and smelling good!
        Maybe! I should have been stankin and he probably would have came. It was embarrassing and my anxiety crept up. I had a slight attack.
        So I will be in this warm bed for a time longer loving on me. I look paused and sophisticated on the outside! I am! Yet I battle even as my light shines on the out!
         These covers love me you know! As I sat in Norman's I thought of Jackson and how different it would be if it was him I was meeting for a date.
         I been running from him so much I had to replace my silver compact and lost my one card for business I had left! It's scary opening up and I wanna open up! I do!
    I put the covers over me! And screamed ugghhhhh" this disaster I think!
     It should have been Jackson 6 foot broad shoulders chocolate self with me! "Really " I seem to be liking him bad! Not good"
      And I run why?? Cause he might do the same hurt me! But I want his sensitivity, intelligence and body! All him! But I am scared lol"! So not right!
       See! He will turn me out lol "No"! His eyes put you in a trance! And his lips! I just wanted to taste them!" But No!
        In this bed I can feel him on top of me! Moving! Touching me with those beautiful big hands and long fingers! Smell his cologne and feel his kisses!
    Wow! Let me stop! Body going south lol no!
Stop girl! Stop!
     All my body senses start to work and my nipples get hard and I feel the wave of water from my legs! I gotta get up and take a shower now for real.
      I am up out of my comfy bed! Get a shower! Change the sheets and I managed to get a quick smoothie and eggs! It's almost 11 am I stayed in bed until 9:30 am!
       Let me call my sister and say I am on the way! Jackson George you can't do this to me why?""

       I am up out of my comfy bed! Get a shower! Change the sheets and I managed to get a quick smoothie and eggs! It's almost 11 am I stayed in bed until 9:30 am!        Let me call my sister and say I am on the way! Jackson George you can't do ...

          I am causal today in black and white with a hoodie and my green bag! Let me go work and make beauty happen

          I am causal today in black and white with a hoodie and my green bag! Let me go work and make beauty happen. Next stop Starbucks on the east side! I need coffee like I am wanting Jackson. 
        Maybe he will slip my mind that would be good!" Lol" yet I do wonder what he is doing? He may be boxing! He says he works out that way! He is beautiful!
    I gotta stop I do! He getting me!!!

          Maybe he will slip my mind that would be good!" Lol" yet I do wonder what he is doing? He may be boxing! He says he works out that way! He is beautiful!     I gotta stop I do! He getting me!!!

Yesss! Good thing I teach my Zumba class tomorrow morning! I get to release! And the Event at the Golden museum for Nicole sister! And do I Go? Will I see him?