This lunch date!

I had to call Nicole at 7 am telling her to come over! It's Friday and I am off! Going on this date with Jackson! This is real omg! She came over! Brought coffee! its later now!        It's a lunch date but I got her helping me find the right...

       It's a lunch date but I got her helping me find the right casual outfit! He said low key casual! I heard him! I wonder where we going?
     ""Nicole ""yesss"""I am nervous "" you got a right to be but be yourself classy and awesome"""he will love you."""I am rooting for you.
       ""This is your time to get a feel of him""" go  for this"" don't run"" I will not be far to help just in case""" but I feel you will be ok!"" Now go get ready ok.""
      I am nervous ughhhhhhh!!!! Screaming happy!
     Now! at first after the text messages and so on I was calm just thinking it's lunch nothing serious.
      I been so into him since I was rushing to Zumba at Starbucks so late for class! And Nicole held it down! Go girl thank you.
     Seeing him in that corner on the computer working! He looked up saw me! I was acting out of place lol! Knowing me I was rolling my eyes! Looking sweet!
     I got irritated with him and rolled my eyes to him! He gave me the eye roll and then we laughed lol! He was shaking his head at me!
   This is when he caught me! Had me! I was done into him!
     Now! I get to be on a date with him and too nervous why??? This is good.
     I gotta get it together he wants to be on this date with me and I will be classy and cool!
     Nervous about the interaction with Jackson when I was in an interaction with him at Atmospheric! The wee hours of the morning! The conservation! The laughter! The kiss! In that car!! So why am I nervous!
     Yet! I am!!! It's something about him! His stance! Those eyes! I will be around this handsome man with a kind heart today!
     And his swag is so serious all the time! I saw the many of his smiles and they all got me but that crooked smile melted me!
       Let me get dressed! I am still nervous! He got that steelo!
     """"Bella I know you sitting on the bed daydreaming"""get in the shower chick""" you may have two hours but you will not wait that long"""" get it together girl.
         """You going on this date and you wanna run I feel it"""noooo! You won't let me hear!"" I know just nervous when last week I was at the restaurant with him over two hours""" right! So why you nervous.
          ""Is it because he is extremely handsome and yet not a jerk but kind! Still sexy charming and got the steelo?"" Yessss! What if I mess up"""" you didn't at the restaurant when you went to get your card""""so you won't today!""snap out of it! Get in the bathroom.""
       """I will do your makeup very natural and then you text to see where you meet him at"""
Bella. """
         """Ok Bossy I am on it"""

    I just let the water run on me a bit all over lathered up with my own creation body soap lavender vanilla Shea body wash.
     Out the shower refreshed and putting on sweet vanilla Shea butter oil! I walk out into my room got a cute casual outfit of black skinny jeans! A lavender flare shirt and black flats on the bed layed out!
       With a light black Jacket that flares out!
  I quickly get dressed! Nicole is screaming my name getting on my nerves lol!
      """Bella come on gotta do your makeup"""girl can I get done getting dressed chill"""Nooooo"""my boo going on a date""" I am happy let me be"""Ok!""
           I look at my cell for the time and see Jackson text me a minute ago! I gotta respond!   """hey beautiful"" ready to spend time with you""how you? You good? I know that I am good question I laugh! See his eyes look into my soul ok!
         """I cant wait either and I am gooodddd"""" for sure! """"LOL! Good gotta know that"""" I know you like vegetarian I was thinking we go to Anna Jane on the east side"""omg yess! It's my favorite plantbased restaurant"" how did you know?"" I guessed figured out."" I will meet you there at 1pm!
          """Ok great yess"""see you at one!"""
  It's just 11 am! I go to the living room and Nicole is waiting for me. I get in the chair to get my makeup done.
            It's happening for real! I do wanna run but I won't. He text me as I tried to text him"""yesss""" Can he really be this awesome 👏? It seems that way!