For real!

Jackson POV
     As the ladies left the table I felt a distant that they were friends of Melissa because they hounded on Bella too much. I mean just coming to sit at my table as if they sat before.
         It has been so long since I could remember anything about Melissa especially after the drunken mishap embarrassing me at work and at meeting.
          I decided to let her go and the stalking of Bella at the Zumba class! At work! Following her everywhere to the point where there was no sleeping nor eating.
          Even snapping at me and forgetting her self care at times. She was so out of it I stepped in caring for her in that way.
           Just seeing her withdraw from life took my heart! My heartbeat was out of sync.
           With Malcolm being not far away from her mind as if he was coming to get her Isabella was a reck wanting to run.
          I know people and we had protection plus I don't have a black belt in karate for nothing and even with the alarms! The double locks on the windows and doors she was paranoid.
          Bella still could not trust the safety! Many nights she urinated in her clothes and I said nothing just cleaned her up still holding her as she cried.
          I looked up at the beautiful almond shaped brown eyes as tears flowed telling her ""I am here I am not going nowhere "" you promise she would say""yes I do.
      And I am still here! Will be here even thru this I will find out about these ladies so interested in Bella.
        The First Lady with the red on got angry so it's not about beauty or what she does with young girls or the community.
         They have spoken to Melissa in prison and wanna torture her by stalking her again as Melissa did.
          I was going to another table when I heard what was happening at the chef table and I went right over Bella was so scared. The anxiety had risen in her so high she was breaking out in fine bumps on her skin.
        I scooted by her grabbing her to give her comfort rubbing her.
        I stayed right there as the ladies left and after twenty more minutes. The kitchen was good and my baby needed me.
        I am her man and a chef second when she gets like this.
         I made sure to be behind her on the way back to the house so I would see if it was anyone following her.
          She drove nervous getting to a stop light crying. I text her to see if she was ok she said yes just scared.  I told her I am behind you you don't have to be.
        Horns kept beeping but I didn't care.

Mike had told me at work man I will drive for her and my sister can come get me here at your house.
        I should have taken him up on his offer let him drive her car but it was ok. Got to the house.
         I gave her a bath rubbed her down and got Bella in bed. Kissed her took me a hot shower climbing in bed pulling her close to me.
         She was a sound to sleep and this sweet beautiful lady was in torture and I gotta find a way to get her out.
          It's morning I took the day off to keep her home! Called her sister and Nikki! They coming over later. No work for her and her sister told me three ladies came by the shop looking for her.
           I asked her to describe them and she did and I told Isla those were the ladies at my chef table last night.
            Stay in tune with this Isla I said ""oh already on it it's my sister " they saw I wasn't having it and left.
           Look Jackson with me, you and Nikki on top of finding out about them and you get Andre on it like Melissa we will get them.
             You just keep my baby safe she my heart Jackson! You know I will ok! Ok! Bye.
            Until the ladies stop coming around Isla wants Bella to stay at the house and it's understood and safe.
             They know her car and face! She will be mad I didn't wake her up but she will have to be ok with it.
      Hey safety is first before the beautiful beauty magic she does. I will make sure of it.

Let me go get breakfast started for her! Hopefully this will make her eat more than she did after the incident.

    Siri how many meetings I got today? You have three meetings with three clients! Ok well put miss Isabella on the list she coming with me.
Ok she on it!