Its coming full!

Just coming out of the shower I peak to see if Jackson is up and he isn't he got in from the restaurant about 1:30.
It's 9:30 am and I after I get dressed I will get breakfast started. I am nervous about taking Jackson to a family gathering in two days not because I am ashamed.
But because my family some are just plain harsh yet nice with it ok!
He will be grilled to the max and I am scared for him really but as he told me "" I will tell them anything they want to know cause I am in love with you.
I impress your family for you and to see your face as I do its priceless.
I put on some black tights and one of jack white t-shits and a pair of socks just to lounge around.
My vanilla oil is scenting the whole room and it will be the kitchen in a couple of seconds cooking breakfast for my baby.
We are both off today so in bed! Watching our favorite law n order marathon! Kissing! Loving on each other.
He better not pick up that computer today I will be so mad. I know I will ignore clients today.
I told them yesterday I am off tomorrow no getting in touch me please! I will ignore the phone and they laughed but I was serious.
No calls as yet! I mean I hope Jackson clients get that but they won't so I gotta chill let him work as long as I get me some time.
He is a sound to sleep he snores a bit lol! I kiss that perfect head and even his lips with the morning breath ok lol! Touch his nose.
I would touch something else to get his but then I won't get breakfast done so let him sleep Bella. He is so handsome and I see us coming into a full in our relationship.
Especially in that little difference of a disagreement I had as I was emotional and halted in a hate that he works at the restaurant and his company.
I acted like a baby but he understood and I started to think how does he feel about me on photoshoots! At the shop late three days a week.
So I had to hush and see it from both sides cause he wants time with me too and gets mad.
Like last Tuesday I got off at ten he was at the restaurant hot that I took a client that late and he told me about it too.
That is too late to be doing hair Isabella now"" you suppose to be here"" don't do that again"" that client could have waited until tomorrow.
He was cooking and talking to me at the same time. I understood and he was right I listened didn't get mad or say you don't tell me what to do.
Because we have a understanding and he my man we listen to each other. I got to the restaurant about 11:30 and his sweet kisses confirmed how much he loves me.
He saw me that night saying ""Baby" you know I love you it's just scary with you at the shop alone I want you breathing with me ok! Ok I said and he takes my hand leads me to the table I sit at as he works.

So we are coming into a full and I love laughter with him his laugh! Captures me! I just want my family to not scare him away.

I love cooking for him! So I go in the kitchen cooking turkey sausage! Eggs and harsh brown. Take it too him giving him breakfast in bed.

With juice and coffee I serve him! He deserves it being so good to me and I walk in the room he is up in bed looking amazing.

Baby here"" good morning handsome " good morning beautiful smelling like sweet vanilla I felt you kissing me come here"" but I got breakfast.

He takes the tray puts it on the dresser and says you my breakfast kissing me! Taking my shirt off and I was his breakfast.

An hour later we lay in bed and I am laying beside him watching him devour the breakfast as he devoured me and had me screaming and moans.

We talk about the family gathering of mine too. Baby you ready for my family I ask as I play on his chest.
Yes! I can handle people Bella I work in the industry of it and I know they care for you as I do they going to be hard on me I am ready!
Here eat n hush as he stuffs some turkey sausage in my mouth then kisses me saying ""you worry too much princess he says.