At his house! I really am and not running!

He has taken care of me! I can't believe I let a man who I am not trying to run from take care of me with this flu!
     He was persisted and I could not say no! I really did not feel as bad when I got to the date yesterday.
It was just the riff in my throat that I thought would be good and gone with the tangy lemon drink would do the trick that Anna's offers.
I think seeing him got me sicker because he was beautiful ok!! He had a smirk on his face with a grey hoodie on! Tore me apart in unknown ways ok!! I said in my head""this man."""
Those long legs out and I seen those big huge Long skinny hands! I was melting trying not to show the excitement.
He was a king! With a stance that I trembled in! I felt the same Trimble at Atmospheric a week ago!  I was late for a meeting because of his stance ok! Thinking of it!
Jackson has to know the effect he does on women? If he don't he is really humble. And that is attractive.
I was going to run and pull off but but he text me and those big almond shaped eyes saw me and his look on his eyes! Made me stay!
He mouthed to me NO! For real No!!! Eyes getting big! And I laughed! He laughed! The connection ok!!! This date was starting off good.
And know I am up at three am coughing he sleep so precious and I had the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich made by him.

He is so sweet! Yet so fine! And that laugh captures me by my heart.

I kiss him! His forehead he smells good! I wanna surround him with kisses as he did me earlier but he needs rest! I will later!!!
He trying to take care of me but he needs to be taken care of too! His sexy chocolate self!!!has someone taken care of him is what I wonder.
Ah ah this cough omg! Let me take more cough syrup! I can do this! I will not wake him up.
I get up! He moves! I hear him """ Hey you ok baby"" yess getting some cough meds you rest ok""" you so awesome to me, """ ok baby.""
       He watches me """you done""" Yes"""come on back to bed""let me hold you"" you will feel better"" I say ok"" I want him to hold me.
I got this fever and I get hot! I am glad I got on underwear! It's pink and I feel slightly embarrassed but I gotta take his sweat pants off!! So I wiggly from under his long arms and body.
I take the pants off climb back in bed next to him! He feels me when I get back in bed! Pulls me closer! Kisses my neck! No words we just laugh and go back to sleep.
I got the doctor in the morning he making me go! I don't like doctors and my dad is one.
I wonder and ask myself in my mind as I doze back to sleep! Have I met the one?
He has to be if I am up in his house! Laying in his bed sick! He kissing on me in the wake of our fifth encounter in three months.
Can he be? I will just let the ride see where it goes as I explore this new feeling. It's scary and I wanna run but I won't.

      7:30 am: in the kitchen!

        I awoke with a cough! Went to make more tea! And Jackson is asleep! I kissed his forehead and sniffed him! He is delicious! I let him sleep!
     I am sick but I wanna do something for him! He is taking me to the doctor out of his day today!
       I don't wanna say I am falling for him but I might be.  He just has a grown man stance to him and it turns me on!
Before I even met him I frequent Atmospheric! And heard how women stocked to Jackson because of his height, dark skin, that handsome face and slim but muscular statue! The almond shaped eyes and those lashes wow!
His mouth mesmerizing and that big smile! I heard of him before I met him! Until Starbucks that morning three months ago and I am in his kitchen now! Ok wow!
Trying to cook him breakfast sick! He going to fuss I know ok! I am waiting to hear footsteps coming! He sneak up like that lol! I kinda like it!
I am struggling to make breakfast! Body aches! Breathing hard! I might need to sit down it ain't working lol!!!
I just walk around his house to feel him! His presence! I go back to the kitchen after exploring this huge two story five bed room house.
            I also see he got an event next Friday for chefs I will ask him about that! A fundraiser for hunger and cancer! This is good.
This house has his cool sexy swagg taste! And it smells of his body scent his cologne. I suddenly wiggle those hips even in pain it has to come out lol!
I look at the clock and it's 8:30 I let time pass I gotta be ready 11 am appointment. He taking me and I want to thank him!
I quickly scramble five eggs! Put some wheat toast with butter in the over! I got this stove so it was easy. Yes! Sick but I gotta do this.
I breathe hard thru it! And. Finally get the toast out! Brew coffee and bad as I feel at about 9:30 I go get Jackson to give him breakfast.
I walk into the room and he is still sleep! Thank God he didn't hear the commotion I was making in his kitchen.
I lean down to his precious ears saying """handsome hey get up"""I made eggs and toast that is buttered! As I walk away!
You made breakfast """ok sweet lady""" I thank you""" let me go wash my face and brush my teeth."" I wanna kiss you"""
Wait you hardheaded girl""" you sick cooking"""you taking care of me I gotta thank you"""lol you don't have to do that""well I wanted too ok"""ok don't pout"""I thank you ok"""
I was suppose to do it for you"""you sick and hardheaded it's sexy lol"""I know I don't obey good stubborn. """Yeah! You are in way.
"""come on eat ok"" you so good to me and I like to see that smile"""thank you.
He sits and I give him his plate and coffee! I get mine! We eat! I love this breakfast with a man that I wanna be around.
We are enjoying each other! And I ask him ""who is there for you when you need someone? My parents, friends! What about a lady? You sweet handsome and sexy someone Is chasing you.
Well! Some women say I work too much so they run from that even if they chasing. It's just me. I do work a lot I love my job but I am romantic too.
Just gotta find that lady! You seem to fit me! We fit each other! We do I say.
He comes over to my side gets my plate! Leans down to kiss me and I open to him! ""You taste good Isabella he smiles in the kiss telling me.
Releasing from me and I melt just looking at him smiling.
Young lady you got a Doctor appointment ok! And you going! It's my doctor we can be a little late! I will call on the way.
It's a bathroom in the room past mine see you in fifteen minutes ok""" he winks at me."" Goes to take a shower.
I quickly get in the hot shower! It feels good to my aches in the body and my Shea butter coconut body wash smells great.
I get a good five minute shower! I put on the vanilla scented coconut oil and put on some black high waisted slacks and a yellow princess shirt.
I quickly add my deodorant and brush my teeth!! Put on my flats! My hair is short so I put me some gel and vanilla oil in my hair.
My eyes hurt so no make up! Just a peach gloss to my chocolate skin. I walk out the room slow and sit in the kitchen waiting for Jackson.
Cooking breakfast took me out! I wanna cry! And I do! """ Jackson hears me comes out running.
Baby why you crying""" don't feel good Jack!"" You did too much""yet I thank you""but when we get back you are in bed""understand?""Yes""
    And you look beautiful """thank you!""
He holds me telling me this! Looking at me with those addictive eyes and kisses my forehead! Swaying singing to me! I love this!
You smell good Bella""lets go to this doctor""! He takes my hand just looking at me"""I got you beautiful he says"""I know I say! And smile.
It will be a good day with him!! And he looks so good in a cap and his jacket! I love being with him I do! Why? And I am scared?