Ready! This is for him!

I hurry to clean the house to go get my custom made grown for the culinary met ball coming up.
           Jackson has gotten me excited about this and I get to meet my chef boyfriend Bobby flay ok! I just think he is sexy and awesome.
           I put the last dish in the dishwasher waiting on Nikki! She is going too. I preordered the dress.
         I could not wait and can't wait to wear it to the met gala of chefs.
          Bobby flay, Rachel Ray, more will be there. The red carpet that we will be walking on me, Jackson and Nikki.
           His boy Michael is a chef too so his cool self will be there.
            Nikki is super slow so I make tea and sip checking appointments and emails.
             I got a Rustic gold colored dress to bring out my dark skin and when I showed Jackson he almost took me at the computer lol!
Omg! Baby you are going to be beautiful! Thank you.
    I made a good choice!

    After I add the small purse it's off the chain amazing.

      As a chef I see his passion for people and for food

      As a chef I see his passion for people and for food. I fell in love with Jackson cause his love for the art of it.
       Besides his height and good looks and personality. He took me with this craft and I as his lady will be by his side on his night.
         He will do it for me and is ready to when something comes up for me! I love him for that.
          We talked all last night after work about this ball and even still I am scared Melissa is stalking me I can't let him down.
           The way he looked at me and said " I feel half a person without you" omg! Well! I was done.
          I went to many events half a person after seeing you but not knowing you and still wanted you by my side it's funny how things come to pass.
           Now you here to go and I like that! His eyes lord! Can't say no!

     It's this handsome man night please don't let Malcom be around to ruin it

It's this handsome man night please don't let Malcom be around to ruin it. He still is out there. He wants me to suffer but I won't and his presence wont destroy this.

It's the food industry night and Jackson George is apart of the food industry.

       Tonight is the night as I put on my make Up in the mirror. I still got my housecoat on and I got my dress