He is Handsome!

The last couple of days have been an " Isabella why "' questions to myself. This handsome guy who has impressed me in more ways than one is in my own existence.
I eat him! I sleep him! And when I wiggle my hips and dance I see him! Feel him!
I loved when he laughed at me as I wiggled my hips at the restaurant. I ment to stay a second cause all I wanted was my ATM card and to go home.
But! I heard his voice so sexy and saw him! I said DAMN! He had that hat on and the swag had me wet more.
        His movement was handsome! His walk! His smile! The gap! How wide he smiled and his quiet swag! The way he moved his hands! Ok! Had me! I was like ""Noooo"""
My mind said go but the body said stay and talk to him ""stop running "" so I did against my will!
He is so handsome and I have met handsome like this before! Yet that handsome hurt me and tortured me.
But I don't want to let his handsome looks scare me cause not every handsome men is the same as the other.
I seen it in the kitchen with him as he prepared to leave and how he was so into me no matter what he was doing?
He kept asking """ how you doing for real""" lol! Cause he knew I was lying lol!!!
      I was exhausted and doing photoshoot after shoot no rest! He saw it!
Head kept turning looking at me and he was so beautiful to me I was like """wow """
And he was down to earth!
He is handsome and wants to be into me! WOW! I was jumping for joy inside.
I don't know why when I been called beautiful! Yet my self esteem goes into a loving me mode than a hate me mode.
Jackson can't see how I don't like me! Ever! But I bet he does he senses it! He smart!
I just know he never leaves my mind and it's scary on that! It's scary on how handsome he is and kind with it.
When he kissed me I lifted into heaven floating. He never let me go! I got showed then
How he felt about me! I was scared!
Wanted to run but he had a tight grip on my small waist. I could not move and didn't fight him! He felt so good!
My being melted into him! Smelling his cologne made my nipples hard! He knew! Felt them on his chest. I tried to pull away but he said "NO" you ok! Looked at me! Kissed me! Smiled.
He knew I was hot for him! He felt the heat rising from me.
His eyes sunk me in! Gone!
In that early hours of the morning Jackson kissed me six times and I let him.
And I am still questioning Isabella " Why """ but I gotta ignore it and say ""why not?
As I prepare for the day! The morning with my lemon coffee on hand. Waiting on a client to get in my chair he is on my mind! His kisses and handsome self!
I skipped into an silent organism with our bodies together and how his big hands gripped my body! I got lost into his handsomeness on the out and in!
Here is my client let me go to her and start my day! Jackson always on my mind.

   I do wonder if I will have him as mine! Just to do the normal things couples do together! It's a dream!   The way he kissed me in many ways! ShowedI would be with him

The way he kissed me in many ways! Showed
I would be with him.
I think he truly cares for me and this is when I run away! Run fast!
"""Isabella don't do it"""see how and what Mr.handsome is about!
Try him and see?
I can't mess this woman hair up! Ok lol"" girl let Mr. handsome sit down somewhere until my client leaves. A favorite client of mine Jackson you gotta leave my mind man!
In this moment Isabella wiggles her hips doing a shimmy " he get me like this "Bella thinks mixing colors.
             And even after arriving home at 3:15 am she called Jackson letting him know"" I am home"'"" good beautiful""glad you came by.."" he told her!! He hung up saying goodbye and I was completely wet again! I cleaned myself up! And got to the meeting by 8 am! Yeah! And got a text from him at 7 pm! See that! Yeahhh! She screams!
            She laughs and laughs louder the whole salon looks around and she stops  "" huh """ sorry guys""! Brandi here I come with the color.
Wiggling her hips lol! That Jackson""