She is fragile

When I first saw Isabella running thru Starbucks that Tuesday morning at past 9 am. Yes! She was running I don't know where but she was.
I never got her off my mind! During work at the gym! Doing martial arts I wondered about her.
It was something about her that read I am fragile handle me with care.
At times I don't know whether I come and go but I am here and I just survive.
She needed to be rescued and at every chance meeting in the three months we crossed each other path her body language told me what she didn't say.
She runs from a terrible terror of a nightmare with an ex named Malcom who has now came to town looking for her.
He won't get to her on my watch ever I keep her with me if I have too or as Nikki says she with me.
A concussion was formed from where he beat and tortured her. He raped her! Tied her up beating her up everyday for just breathing.
She is scared I will turn out this way because Malcolm is good looking and charming as she says I am.
He turned on her in a matter time of months. From the charm he showed her to the hell he was for real.
I told her I am not that type of guy I can't harm a woman like that.
I was raised by parents who showed love to me and love to each other my dad never beat my mom.
I don't know dysfunctional like that and the way her beautiful brow eyes looked at me as we were in bed talking showed me she is so fragile.
Scared to let go! Wanting to run even from me.
She scooted close to me snuggling under my armpit saying "" in the back of all I am I wanna run because running saves me at times but you Jackson calmed the running down.
Until I met you I ran away from a guy asking me out on a date or saying hello."
I tried ruining it all running from you cause I didn't know but something told me to give you a chance.
When she told me this with her legs wrapped around mine our feet touching I was shocked but kinda knew it.
Isabella runs from hurt but she should see I don't and won't hurt her as Malcolm did.
She has to be shown and I gotta show her not every guy is out to terror her as her ex! Not every woman is out to stalk her either like Melissa!
Cause she is with me is the reason Melissa stalked her but I took care of that and she is in prison. Now to get her three friends away from Bella.
She can't fall apart on me because of crazy people and their demons.
        Come on Bella baby you can do this!

I told her she got this and I reassure her even as she cries!
The past month she has awaken screaming and crying all I can do is hold her tell her it's going to be ok.
This is why I thought she was pregnant because of her crying for days! The screaming she did.
I was calm just starred at her as she screamed at me during the time Melissa was stalking her. I kept being calm and reassuring her in her maddening.
Cause I love her and in a short time I have fallen for her bad. I knew on the first date we had I had and was done.
           Cooking at the restaurant I imagined Bella coming in and wishing for it. When she did come in I got weak!
    Lost all control but kept going for the sake of the reason of Atmospheric and how I am seen so I kept control.
     Knew I was being watched and had to calm the man down.
       She affected me way before anything.

I canceled a blind date because of Bella I think I knew she was the one in Starbucks as I laughed at her.

So why wouldn't I be with her as she is fragile. The girl had me fragile but in a way.

      In a way I was messed up because of her and it was a good messed up. Seeing her! In that minute.

    Watching her fly in and out of Starbucks I was hooked wanting to know more. She was astounding even in her uneven.

    I had seen her at a poetry event as she spoke her beautiful poetry and got called out! It was so many people there I could not get to her.

     I know Nicole and wanted to go say hi to be near her but they were surrounded with people around them like me.

    My moment to see her awesome yet! It was stalled. Not even coming near her then I knew she was fragile and wanted her!

She caught me bad!