Atmospheric! She came here!

Jackson (POV)

Amist the people! The smelling of the food and how amazing this atmosphere is and how much this restaurant gives me joy!
I just got more joy and my heart beating out of myself because the woman who crosses my mind a million times a day came in to the restaurant.
I try not to think of her or say her name for real!! Cause if I say it! I want her and don't think I can get her! Get Isabella!
Me! Jackson think this lol ok"" I am the chocolate heartthrob! Lol! I laugh as I work my way thru the busy kitchen.
The boss call me quiet playboy lol! I laugh on that. I am not a playboy just me.
So if being me is being smooth and quiet but sexy than I am that. I can be nothing but humble and kind.
Yet! I do flirt when I see someone I want and maybe cause I do flirt I could be called a playboy! Still I don't want so many women I want one.
Could Isabella be that one? I had a date from hell a week ago and had to block her number she was crazy.
And no! No kissing or sex was involved just a date! And after I wanted to choke my brother like man why???
Christopher laughed as I cussed him out ok! All the way!  Still! The whole time this chocolate woman was near my mind.
That walk! Smile! Voice and smell! My knees literally fall in the mist of her! Thinking of her.
So when I got the order for the pasta I knew it was her! And glad we have no drive in so I could see her. And! I did!
She was heaven! She looked tired and probably needs rest! I smelled that lavender vanilla from the kitchen in the mist of the food smell! Took me! I jumped running to see if it's her! It was!
I am addicted to her and haven't even kissed her yet! Made love to her either! Except in my mind.
My six foot slim looks good to her five two petite thick self! And I want her.
Am I wrong for it No???
Just at the door waving at her! Smiling at her! Seeing her move her mouth to me and blush got my man going but I talked it down.
It obeyed! As I did! I wanted to go out to talk to her after she got the food but as I was going! James disturbed me!
And I cussed him with my eyes! Yet! Thank god I saw her! Made my night! Her scent and being is with me.
My bed will be not so lonely tonight cause I got the vision of her in my head! It's like her soul touched me from that distance.
As we exchanged the five minute conservation kinda in a silence of a sorts.
I was in a panic mode but tried to stay Manley with it! Almost fell apart ok! Wow!
So as I slumber tonight this early morning I will smile bigger because in someway we physically touched and that is enough for me right now.
It's the wanna touch her and love her all the same time!
Jackson goes the mindset of her as he prepares to end the night at Atmospheric Giving last minute orders him and two more executive chefs.
I just keep smiling thinking of her! He says moving around the restaurant.
It's not closing time yet and three more people come in picking up orders! As one of the executive chef he has to cook!
To work he goes making these dishes and thanking God he saw that sweet chocolate of a woman an hour ago.
Even if it was 15 minutes again! He saw her! She saw him! One day it will be longer!
"Three orders of food coming out in fifteen minutes"" Jackson tells the waitress who gave the orders to him.
He sees Isabella face as he cooks!

         In the car! Isabella (POV): after seeing him (Jackson)

Wow! Breathing hard walking fast out of the restaurant! I was just literally scared to see him.
He saw me and gave me a longing look and my body did things it was not suppose to do as I was in his presence.
I was like walking on air even as it was so much going on in the cool of Atmospheric without even seeing Jackson you feel him.
I felt him as I waited for my food! Felt him as he looked at me for five minutes. I got shy but was having an organism at the same time.
I almost climaxed in the restaurant and when my food came I was gone.
Sleeping will be hard for me because of him! He wonders thru me so much I toss and turn but eventually do sleep.
I long for him and as I eat this food probably prepared by him I will think of him and that cologne coming to my nose so sweet making me react.
     A/N: got a headache more later...