Chapter 6 - Surprise !

Start from the beginning

"As if!" He sat up, headbutting Cordelia.

Still on his lap, Cordelia groaned, grabbing her forehead. She then put her head on Damian's shoulder.

"So mean!" She complained.

"Get off me woman!"

"No!" She wrapped her arms around hims shoulders refusing to let go.

"You have no choice but to give me affection!"

"Ahem!" Both Cordelia and Damian turn to face the door, which Alfred was standing there with his eyebrow raised.

"Breakfast is served at the table." He turns around and makes his way out.

Damian looked back at the girl before him, wishing he could get back the braincells he lost just by looking at her, not to mention the ones he lost talking to her.

The girl then, without notice, yank the boy out of bed and dragged him to the dinning table.

"I can walk just fine." He yanked his hand away from hers.

"I never would have figured; I thought your skinny legs could only support your 50-pound body."

"I do not weigh 50 pounds!"

"My bad—40 pounds!"

"I can't stand you!" he walked ahead of her and into the dinning room.

"Love you too baby cheeks!"

"Don't call me that!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Damian come back here!"

"No! Get your chemicals away from me!"

"It's called a face wash!"

"I don't need it!"

"That pimple on your forehead says you do!"

It was a casual morning at the Wayne Manor. As usual the screams of the two children were heard throughout the manor and Alfred signed thinking of the possible mess he'd have to clean up that day. It has been a year since the arrival of both Damian and Cordelia and the house has yet to have a single day of silence, which Bruce liked, although he'd never admit it. Damian and Cordelia were now 11 and had yet to really have the opportunity to hang out with kids their age. Cordelia, to Bruce's knowledge, has had the opportunity, or so he figured she has due to all the odd stories she's told him about her time at school or the interaction with other kids, which didn't seem half-sane but at least she has experience. Damian on the other hand has only had Cordelia to talk to, which although is nice that he has someone, he wanted Damian to open up to talking to other kids.

Bruce called for the two to come sit in his home office. When they both came in Damian had foam growing on his face with his usual frown and Cordelia had her usual satisfied grin plastered on her face. From what Bruce has learned in the past year was not to question the weird things that Cordelia did, as he will never truly understand why she does them. Staring at the girl before him, one would never have guessed she came from a different dimension, as she fit in so well in this world and with the dark family, but maybe it was because she knew of them previously that she fit in so well.

This past year Cordelia has really helped with the usually depressing atmosphere the family has, often making one smile even in the hardest times or giving them space when they needed it. Its like she knows what to do every time because she knows what gets to them. Cordelia has been getting trained in martial arts by Bruce almost every day. He doesn't plan for her to join them on patrols, but he would like for her to at least be able to defend herself when she's by herself.

"You called Father?"

"What's up B?"

He looked at them both and smirked.

"Enjoy your vacation while it last because I'm enrolling you both in Gotham Academy Middle."

Damian's eyes went wide, so did Cordelia's. But each had a different reaction.

"NO!" Damian gasped thinking of all the gross and annoying kids he will have to put up with.

"YES!" Cordelia yelled, thinking of all the teachers and students who will become her bitch. 

-

-

Don't forget to comment !