𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋.

Start from the beginning

Hopefully you.

"Nothing I don't think-unless you wanted to come over. I know it's been a minute, and I'm not mad either, I hear you be busy with work and shit. I just...miss you. A lot." I admitted, and even that was an understatement.

The line went silent for a minute. "...okay." Nahmir replied softly. "and I miss you too." he added. Those were the last words he said to me before hanging up, leaving me anxiously awaiting his presence.

I spent the time getting myself together and doing a little cleaning. It wasn't too long until I heard my doorbell ring, followed by my phone dinging, which I'm assuming both were Nahmir.

Quickly running down the steps, I did a last minute check in the downstairs bathroom mirror before opening the door. Once I opened it, my eyes were met with a familiar pair of brown ones, an I subconsciously ran my tongue over my bottom lip, slowly biting it as my eyes traveled down his body and scanned his slightly different appearance. He seemed to be taller than he was the last time I saw him-though not by much, and his skin was tanner. His thick, curly, and untamed hair was now dread locked and complimented by a fresh lineup, and his arms, which were once bony and thin, were a little more muscular and covered in a sleeve. He sported small diamond earrings in each of his ears, and had finally grown a mustache, which was lined up as well.

His outfit was pretty basic though. He wore a white t-shirt, sweat pants, and a pair of white air forces. A small diamond chain was around his neck, that and his earrings glistening as he stood before me, and his hair was pulled into a ponytail that sat on top of his head. And the more I started at his appearance, the more I realized he had came like he just new I was about to destroy his shit, which made me smirk to myself. Lil baby already knew what time it was.

"So you gon' invite me in?" Nahmir's deep, but soothing voice interrupted my thoughts.

Breaking out of my trance, I cleared my throat and wiped the sides of my mouth of drool, diverting my attention back to his face. It's so amazing what three years could do to a person.
"Y-Yeah." I stammered, opening the door wider so that he could come in.

Nick eyed me, smirking mischievously as he walked passed me and inside of my house, whole demeanor screaming that he was up to no good.

After we were both inside, Nahmir walked closer to me, causing my breath get caught in my throat.

He looked so fucking good.

Nahmir grabbed my hand and began to pull me towards the steps and I looked down at his hand confused, furrowing my eyebrows. He stopped and turned around, noticing I still wasn't moving. "You coming or what?" my eyes widened, realizing what he was talking about. I nodded frantically, allowing him to guide me up the steps and into my bedroom.

When we were inside, Nahmir closed and locked my door and roughly pushed me down on the bed. I laid back, propped up on my elbows with my legs open. He slowly unzipped his Nike windbreaker, carelessly throwing it on the ground, pulling his shirt and pants off next. I watched him attentively, still in the same position as before. Next, Nick pulled his boxer briefs down to his ankles and smirked, revealing the last of himself to me. My eyes widened as his dick sprung out, and I let out a low growl, feeling my dick jump at the sight of him fully naked and on hard.

"Someone's excited," I smirked. "and I ain't even did shit...yet."

Nahmir blushed, looking off to the side as he stood in front of me looking like a five course meal. "Come here lil baby."