EPILOGUE

LOUIS

Louis was anxiously waiting at the airport.

Where were they?

He kept looking at the arrivals screen, and it said their plane had arrived a while ago, so why were they taken so long to come out?

Louis suddenly saw Harry, and next to him Julian, looking so cute and perfect as the last time he saw him in person.

"Jules!" Louis called his son.

"Mummy" Julian smiled when he saw him.

"My baby" Louis smiled back and opened his arms for Julian, who came running to him, and hugged him "I missed you so much".

"I missed you too, mummy" Julian told him.

"Yeah?" Louis asked, and he let go of him to look at his pretty face "But you had lots of fun with your pai, right?".

"Yeah" Julian nodded eagerly.

"And how was your little sister Mariana?" Louis asked.

Mariana was Bruno and Pedro's 2 year old daughter, who Louis had met in April, when the Brazilian family came to London for Julian's 7th birthday.

"Good" Julian answered "Vovó says she looks like me".

"I know, she looks a lot like you" Louis agreed.

Vovó was grandma in Portuguese, and that's what Julian called Bruno's mother, who by the way, was right, because Julian and Mariana looked very similar, they could pass as full siblings, not just half. Mariana had the same tan color skin, the same aquamarine eyes and the exact same thick, long and black eyelashes that Julian had, all courtesy of Bruno's genetics.

"Can we go home now? I'm sleepy" Julian decided.

"Okay, baby boy, we'll go home" Louis smiled and kissed his forehead.

Louis had been leaning down to be at Julian's height, and he held his little hand as he stood up straight, and that was when he was met with his husband's eyes.

"Hey" Harry smiled, and pecked his lips.

"Hi" Louis grinned "No time no see, how was the flight?".

"A little bumpy, but we managed to sleep alright" Harry answered, but he seemed very tired.

Which was no surprise, he had taken two consecutive 12 hour flights; one to go pickup Julian from Brazil, and another one to bring him home.

Harry was honestly a saint for doing that, and Louis had thanked him so many times he had lost count, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to thank him again.

"Thank you for doing this" Louis told him.

"Don't thank me" Harry shook his head "I'm his dad and this was important for him".

"Still" Louis insisted, and gave him a kiss "Thank you".

"Mummy, I wanna go home" Julian whined.

"Okay, okay, we're going home, let's go get the car" Louis decided.

The three of them walked to the parking lot, Louis holding Julian's hand, and Harry carrying the boy's suitcase, and as soon as Julian sat on his booster seat, he closed his eyes.

"Do you want me to drive?" Harry asked, and then yawned.

"That yawn is the answer" Louis said, and opened the driver's door.

Harry laughed, and got in the passenger's seat, and once both of them had their seatbelts on, Louis started driving.

"So did everyone drop Jules at the airport?" Louis asked.