LXXVIII

LOUIS

Ever since Harry decided they should start over, things were so much better between them, although not perfect, which was to be expected, there was no perfect relationship, and honestly, they couldn't just act like nothing had happened.

But it had been 3 weeks since they made that decision, and honestly, Louis felt their relationship was almost like before Naomi was born, and in a way, it was even a little bit better, because now Louis wasn't feeling that anxiety of wanting to leave London, he was just content to be with his family (although he wasn't ever going to object to a trip).

Actually, Louis was more than content, he was happy, and he knew being with Harry and the kids was the main reason for his happiness, but he also knew that he was in a much better place because of his yoga and meditation, and also because of the new therapist he had been seeing twice a week.

Harry came home that day after the kids had gone to bed, but Louis, still making the best he could to be a good stay at home mum and boyfriend, waited for him with a warm dinner, knowing he would be tired and hungry, and he was right.

"Baby" Harry said while he cut his food, he was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Yeah?" Louis asked, he was putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"Come sit with me, I have news" Harry told him.

"Okay" Louis smiled and went to sit with him "Tell me the news".

"Today I secured plane tickets for all 4 of us to go to Rio for Bruno's wedding in January" Harry announced.

"Thank you, babe" Louis grinned "Bruno actually asked me today if we had already arranged things and I was going to ask you".

"You can tell him everything's ready so not to worry" Harry smiled "We're getting there a week before the wedding so Julian can spend time with his dad, and after the wedding we're flying to Aruba for another week".

"What?" Louis asked wide eyed, because he thought they were just going to of to Brazil.

"I've never been there and I thought it would be fun, plus, we'll even get to spend my birthday there" Harry grinned.

"That would be so amazing! Thank you!" Louis exclaimed, feeling beyond happy.

"It's no problem, love, I knew it would make you happy, and all I want is to make you happy" Harry said and offered his hand.

"I love you so much" Louis said as he laced their fingers together and smiled "This is going to be the best vacation we've ever taken".

"I hope so, baby" Harry returned the smile, and continued eating "Did I tell you this is delicious?".

"Yes, you did" Louis said feeling endeared.

"So how were things here today? Were the kids alright?" Harry wondered.

"Our human kids were fine, but our feline kids were a disaster" Louis confessed.

"Hey, don't complain, you're the one who chose to adopt them" Harry said, clearly amused.

"I know, and they're cute and I love them, but I never had kittens before, so I didn't think they could be so naughty" Louis pointed out "Don't ask me how, but Buttercup got into your sock drawer today and she made a mess".

"She peed on my socks?" Harry wrinkled his nose.

"No" Louis chuckled "But she chewed on some of them, managed to throw others out of the drawer, and she's so fluffy that she left the drawer full of kitten fur".