XLVI

The day of the disaster lunch, as Louis liked to call it, Bruno returned Julian to the hotel at 6:30 P.M as agreed, and the baby seemed happy and well taken care off.

Then the day after that, Bruno picked up Julian right after breakfast, and took him to see his family, while Louis and Harry decided to take advantage of their childless day, and they went scuba diving, which was definitely something they couldn't do with Jules. And as agreed, Bruno returned Julian at 6:30 P.M again, saying he had had a great time meeting his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

When Monday came around, Bruno didn't take Julian because he had to work, so the 3 of them spent the day as a family, and went to see the Christ the Redeemer statue, and they also spent some time by the hotel pool, Julian loving it when Harry took him in it with him.

Then on Tuesday, Bruno called and said his mum wanted to take Julian out for the afternoon, and Louis agreed to it, so the woman, who didn't speak a word of english, but seemed nice, picked up the baby from the hotel. And this time, Louis decided they would use the free time to go paragliding, which they did.

On Wednesday, Harry and Louis kept Julian again, and they went to visit the Pão de Açúcar, taking the cable car to the peak, which was very good baby friendly fun, and they also went to see the Maracanã Stadium, because Louis loved football and that place was just historic.

When Thursday rolled around, Bruno picked up Julian very early saying he had managed to get the morning off at work, and Harry decided they should do a city tour around museums and historic building, and Louis agreed, because to him, it was not only important to go on risky adventurous while in another country, it was also important to know its history and culture.

On Friday, the little family spent the morning at the beach, but after lunch, Bruno, accompanied by Pedro, picked up Julian again, and they also took Julian all day Saturday and Sunday, which to Louis was bittersweet, because on one hand he didn't like being away from Julian for so long, but on the other, it gave him and Harry free time to do activities that were not kid friendly, like surfing (although Harry was very bad at it) and hiking, and well... sex.

But now it was Monday again, so Bruno was back at work, and none of his relatives had expressed a desire to take Julian for the day, so the baby was all Louis and Harry's for the day, and they were making the most of it at the beach.

Well, that was until Louis took Julian too deep into the ocean, and a big wave covered the baby completely, so Louis had to get out of the water, and go back to where Harry was reading a book, with a crying Julian in his arms, who seeked his dad's comfort as soon as he saw him.

"What happened to my baby boy?" Harry cooed, taking the baby from Louis, and he cuddled him on his chest.

"We were a little too deep into the water, and a big wave came out of nowhere and it covered both of us, so he obviously got scared and now he hates me" Louis explained, as he sat down on a beach towel on the sand.

"He doesn't hate you" Harry denied, and gave Julian a kiss on his head "But maybe don't do that again, babe, he's too little to go that deep into the ocean, a current could have taken you, and you wouldn't have been able to swim and hold Julian at the same time".

"Yeah, I know, I was stupid and got carried away" Louis said apologetically "I'm sorry".

"It's okay" Harry gave him a sincere little smile, and then looked at Julian, who wasn't crying anymore, he was just pouting "And he's all better now".

"That's because he feels so safe with his daddy" Louis cooed.

"Lou, come on" Harry told him.

He said that every time Louis referred to him as Julian's daddy, which he had been doing since that terrible lunch was over, deciding he didn't care about Bruno's opinion anymore.