Chapter 32: Decisions

*kristen washes her face and brushes her teeth* Something is definetely not right here.. *she whispers to herself* Maybe I've caught some type of virus *she feels her forehead and then she grabs a thermometer* 98.2?? That's it? Well I don't have a fever... *she leans over the sink* Uggggggghhhhhh.... *she groans*

Mrs. Jackson are you alright??? *the bodyguard asks* Yea, yea I'm fine... I'll be out in a minute! *she yells out*

*Kristen finally drops off Princess and is now in the limo about to make a phone call*

Katherine? Can you here me?

Yes, hunny, is everything alright?? Not exactly.. I have a couple problems .. The first one is that I'm on my way to a meeting to either end my modeling contract or to extend it, and I'm not sure what to do...

Baby, we talked about this remember? You said that you were gonna end the contract for your family..

Yes I know, but that was before I called michael this morning and he was with Tatiana! *her voice got louder*

Hunny, you don't think....

I'm not sure katherine, but it definetely hurt me to hear her voice in the background...

Listen, sweetie I raised Michael better than that, I know he didn't cheat.. That's not who I raised him to be, and I know tatiana wouldn't do that either.. She's a very sweet girl *kristen cuts her off*

With all due respect Katherine, I don't care for her, so I don't care about how sweet she is.. *she snapped*

I understand hun... But I'm gonna call michael and talk to him about it, but before I do that.. What was the other problem?

Oh.... Um.... I rather not say since I'm not for sure...

You can say it kristen, what's wrong? *kristen pauses*

I think I might be pregnant...