Chapter 28: Memories

*Michael is now at Tatiana's studio apartment* So what have you been doing since the bad tour? *michael says walking around Tatiana's apartment* You mean what have I been doing since I got kicked off the bad tour? *tatiana says chuckling* Oh Tati, you know I had nothing to do with that... I swear, if it was up to me, I would have kept you there.. *tati walks in the living room wearing a big t shirt and long socks* Kept me there?? Your Michael Jackson, I'm sure if you wanted me there, you could have tracked me down and found me, and instead you just replaced me, like I was some old toothbrush *tati says looking at michael seriously* You think I wanted to replace you? I wouldn't have picked you out of a thousand girls if I knew that I was gonna replace you tati! C'mon now.. *michael moves around Tatiana and sits on the couch, Tatiana sits next to him with her legs folded up* Then why didn't you come after me michael?? Why didn't you find me?? Why didn't you come see me when I asked for you to come backstage?? And why, when I was outside your trailer with a couple of fans, why did you let them go back to see you and not me??! *michael looks at Tatiana realizing how hurt she really was from all this* Tat- *she cuts michael off and stands up* And why did you leave me outside waiting for you for hours??! *tati starts to cry, and michael stands up* Come here tati *he pulls her into a tight hug* I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry *he rubs his hand in her hair* I loved you Michael.. I really did *she weeps* I loved you too tati.. All the things you said, I never even knew that happened.. I was never told any of that because buisness partners around me, said it was bad to have a girl at that point of my life, but I didn't care, because I loved you ... And at that time they did everything in their power to keep us apart *michael lifts her head up* If I would have known this, I would have fired all those mean people that kept us apart tati *she hugs him tighter, and let's go* It's ok michael *she grabs a Kleenex to wipe her eyes* Sorry I snapped on you *tati says laughing*

It's alright, I've been waiting to see that fiesty side of you *he says making a vicious face at her*