Chapter 27: Really Michael?

*9:00 am in London* Mommy! Mommy wake up wake up! *princess yells while jumping on the bed* Mommys tired sweetie .... Let me rest.... *kristen pretends to say* Mommy get up! *kristen jumps out of bed playfully grabbing princess* Hahahaha no mommy! Nooooo!!!! *kristen is tickling her* Next time don't be putting your little toes on my bed *kristen kisses princess on the cheek* Ya hungry? Come on, let's go get something to eat *kristen orders room service, she orders her favorite, bacon and eggs with French toast sticks, and a French vanilla cappuccino*

*door bell rings, it's room service* Here princess let mommy get you some syrup *she pours the syrup on Princess French toast sticks, and kristen takes one from the plate and eats one* Isn't it good mommy? *kristen stood real still* Mommy? *princess says* Hold on princess *kristen runs in the bathroom and starts to throw up in the toilet* Uggghhhhh *she wipes her mouth* What the hell did they put in that? *kristen says to herself, and walks back in the room, princess looks at her* Mommy doesn't like those French toast sticks baby...

Did you throw up mommy?? Yes I did hunny, mommys tummy didn't like that at all... *princess puts the French toast stick down* Is it gonna make me throw up too? *princess looks up to kristen with her big puppy dog eyes she got from michael, of course, kristen laughs* No sweetie, eat your breakfast... *kristen goes through the refrigerator, and grabs some yogurt, and bread, and eats them both together* Mmmm, this is good *kristen dips the bread in the yogurt and eats it again, she turns on the tv and walks back in the kitchen* Look mom it's daddy! Daddy's on tv!

I know hunny, daddy is always on tv.. *kristen said with an irritated tone*

But he's with a girl mommy... He's with Tati!!!

Tati?? *kristen walks in the room to see the headlines on the bottom of the screen saying: Is michael jackson and Tatiana thumbtzen dating AGAIN? The two were spotted at the famous club Magic City, and were seen walking out together! *kristen mouth drops, she quickly turns the tv off* Really Michael?? You think that will help make our situation better??? she says under her breath*