Chapter 20: Katherines advice

I'm here katherine.. You know, I love Michael, I love my family, but I just feel like I can't do this anymore.. *kristen wipes her eyes with the tissue* Listen to me kristen, woman to woman.. *she grabs kristens hands to hold them* being a wife is not an easy thing to be.. Joseph has done so many hurtful things to me over the years, and I'm still here.. Yes I've told him that I'll leave him, but I never did.. At a time I was so fed up with Joseph I left the house for a couple weeks, and didn't call or see him the whole time.. Kristen, what I'm trying to say is that, I've been through hell with Joseph, and he's certainly not the man I fell in love with, BUT I made it work because I loved my family.. I had faith, and faith gets you very far in life.. *kristen nods her head* So what should I do?

Kristen, I feel that you need to do the same thing I did.. You need to get away, go get a hotel for you and Princess.. Michael would do anything in his power to get his family back, he just has to understand his mistakes.. And I will definetly be having a conversation with Michael about this

Ok, katherine... But tonight is the night I go back to London.. *katherine cuts her off* Look at me hunny, *kristen looks into her eyes* You go to London tonight and quit that job there.. London is not good for you and your family at the moment ok? And you have plenty of modeling agencies here, that you can join.. Just come back within a couple of days ok? *kristen nods* That's the best thing you can do at this point kristen.. *kristen reaches over to hug katherine tightly* Thank you... So much mama katherine.. I don't know what I'd do without you... *katherine smiles and hugs her back* Your a strong woman kristen, I have faith that you'll make the right decision.. *kristen gathers princess and her bags an they head out the door* Hey, Katherine, can you..... Can you still call me to let me know how... Michaels doing.. *katherine nods* I absolutely will hun.. Thank you *kristen kisses katherine on the cheek and her and princess gets inside the limo*