Chapter 31: Its a Date

*As elijah finishes up his food, kristen tells princess to go get dressed, so she can drop her off at Fallon's* Are you done Elijah? *he nods* Ok I can take your plate for you.. *as kristen takes his plate, he noticed her ring not on her finger anymore* Your getting your ring fixed or something? *kristen turns and looks at him confused* No, why you ask that? Because your ring is not on your finger.. *he points out* Oh.... Yea, I left it back at home.. *kristen looks down at her hand and walks to her bed* Hey kristen, I was wondering if you were busy today... *he says walking towards her* Well I have to make a decision today, and sign some papers but after that I'm free, why what's up?

Well I was just wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight... You know, just me and you... *kristen eyes gets wide* Um.....I don't know elijah... *he puts his hands together and gets on his knees* Pleaseeeeeeeee kristen...

What the hell? Elijah get up! *she chuckles* I will stay down here until you say yes! Please go to dinner with me.... *kristen rolls her eyes* Elijah I don't think so....

Kristen I'm begging you!!!! Please! Just this one time...

Ok, ok, ok.... *she says* YES! *elijah shouts* Ok, dinner tonight at 9:00, I'll pick you up! *he says while walking out the door* Wait! Elijah! This is NOT a date!!! *elijah runs down the hallway* You say that now *he turns around and winks* See you at 9!

*kristen throws on sweats and gets princess packed up so she can drop her off at Fallon's house* Can you take princess to the limo please? *she asked the bodyguard and he took her down* Thank you, I'll be out in a minute .. *kristen runs in the bathroom to throw up once again*