Chapter 10: Preparation

Thank you mother for taking her to the museum *michael kisses princess on her cheek* Behave princess, be nice to everyone, and be kind ok? Yes daddy I will *princess says while batting her eyelashes* Come give mommy a hug *princess runs to her mom* I love you mommy.. I love you more *kristen says* Now go have fun! *kristen and Katherine leaves off, michael looks at kristen* Ok Kristen, I want you to go call Fallon and invite her over, because your definetely gonna need someone on your team *michael laughs* Oh.... So what your saying is you want a water ballon fight huh? *kristen leans against the wall smirking* No... What I'm saying is that I want a water ballon WAR, so get dressed because Janet is on her way! *kristen runs upstairs to call Fallon and to get dressed, she throws on a white crop top with some blue jean shorts, and she pins her hair up in a messy bun* Hmmmm.. I wonder if michael still has those mega super soakers I bought him for his birthday awhile ago .. *she looks under the bed, and finds them* Oh hell yeaaaaa! Let me go fill these up before Michael notices their gone *she runs to the bathroom to fill them up with cold water, then the door bell rings, she hears michael open the door and it's Janet* KRISTEN!!!! Where are you girl!? It's time to kick some ass *she yells* I'm upstairs Janet! *kristen yells and Janet runs up, to the room* Hey girly.. Hey beautiful give me a hug! *janet says and they hug tightly* Alright so what's the plan kristen? Well let me show you *she walks Janet to the bathroom and starts to whisper* I took these water guns from under the bed and I filled them up so we are gonna win with these! *janet smirks* Good! So... Does michael know you have- *michael walks into the bedroom, and Janet and Kristen hide behind the bathroom door to peak at him. They see michael get on the floor to look under the bed, to get the water guns that kristen bought him, but he realizes their gone* Dammit Kristen, guess I'll have to go with plan B *michael whispers and runs downstairs* What the hell is plan B?! *kristen says to Janet* Girl don't look at me I have no idea *janet reaches in her pockets* Look I brought these water balloons too just in case we need them. GOOD *kristen says excited, and the door bell rings, it's fallon* Let me go get fallon and tell her what we're doing while you go put water in the ballons *kristen runs downstairs, to get fallon* Hey fallon! Hey kristen! Did you see michael? *kristen asks* Yesss I did! He opened the door to let me in, he seemed like he was up to something *fallon laughs* Oh, yes, we're about to start a water ballon fight soon so come upstairs to help me and Janet get ready! *kristen says, running fallon along*