Chapter 7: The Bathtub

*Kristen is curious why Michael haven't showed up to hug her or kiss her yet, but she does what the note says and follow the rose petals. She looks down and see their going up the stairs, so she follows. She enters the all white bathroom with champagne bottles on the counters and nice soft music playing. kristen takes off all her clothes, then she notices the song changes into michaels song Break of Dawn. He then comes behind her, his big hands locked around her waist, he then starts to sing the lyrics* Hold my hand, feel the touch, of your body cling to mine, you and me making love, all the way through another night *he lifts her neck up and starts to kiss her all down her neck, kristen is in full ecstasy right now* Mmmmm, Michael... *he turns her around and kiss her on her lips* Let's get in the bath *he says while taking off his clothes. He grabs her hand and motions her in, kristen is now laying on his chest* Michael how much did you miss me? *michael then slides his hands under the water grabbing kristens breast and caressing them* Let me show you how much I've actually missed you *kristen is now facing michael in the tub and she's sitting on top of him, he pulls her head back and begins kissing down her neck, then down to her breast, michael then slides his tongue back up her body to kiss her , they fall into a passionate kiss* Kristen..... Yes baby? *michael looks directly in her eyes* Keep your eyes on mines while I enter inside of you *michael holds up his nice, hard penis and inserts it inside of kristen slowly, her eyes closed shut quickly* Kristen open your eyes, look into mines so you'll know this passion I have for you is real *kristen opens her eyes, to look at Michael's, doing that, she felt like she was falling in love with him all over again.. *michael thrusts up, causing him to go deeper inside of her* AH! *kristen wraps her arms around Michael's neck* Hold on tight girl *michael then starts to go in and out of kristen nice and slow* Fuck girl.... Mmmmmm.... *michael moans* Michael! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh *he goes faster, and faster* Baby! Baby! Baby! *kristen shouts, she places her hand on the wall for extra support* Fuck me Michael, Fuck me! *michael grips her ass for better support as he goes in and out of her hitting spots that she never knew she had* I'm- I'm cumming!!!! *michael goes back in faster so she could hurry up and cum* whoaaaaa! Shit girl! *they both climax, kristen is completely out of breath, she's fulfilled with ecstasy right now. Michael gets out the tub, and picks kristen up* Haha! Michael what are you doing now?! *michael kisses her on her lips* We're going to the bedroom, so we can really fuck shit up *michael smirks, and walks her to the room*