Chapter 29: Phone call

*michael and Tatiana sitting on the couch looking into each other's eyes, they both lean in for an almost kiss* Wait *tatiana places her hand on michaels chest* what are we doing michael?? *michael snaps back into reality* I ... I don't know tati... *michael sits back on the couch* I think we were going back to the 80s for a minute *michael said with his eyes big, tati laughs* Yeaaa let's leave that in the past *she says* Your right tati .. Can I go to the restroom for a sec? *michael asks* Oh yea, of course, it's on your left *michael gets up and goes*

*michael is in the restroom talking to himself* What the hell is wrong with you michael... Snap out of it! *he splashes water on his face, his phone begins to vibrate in his pocket, he picks it up and it says kristen* Hello??! Baby?! *michael says quickly* Is it true? *kristen says in a crying voice* Is what true baby? DON'T call me baby michael, not right now... *michael is silent* Where are you michael?

I'm-

Michael is everything ok ??? *tati says through the door*

*kristen chuckles* So your with her right now? Wow, what a great way to show me you want your family back michael... *she hangs up* Kristen?! Baby it's not like that! *he slams his hand down on the cabinet* dammit! *he cries, Tatiana opens the bathroom door* Michael? Oh my gosh *she holds him while he fell to his knees* What did I do tati?? What did I do? *he weeps* Shhhhh michael it's ok... It's ok... *she caresses his hair* I want my family back... *tatiana looks at michael* She's planning on leaving you isn't she? *michael sobs while nodding* I'm sorry michael.... *tati says gently* I'm just gonna die alone ... With no family, nobody to love... *michael gets up off the ground* I need to go tati ... *michael runs out the room* Wait! Michael! *tati runs after him but he's already gone*