Chapter 11: Attack

So you mean to tell me we are all about to have a water ballon fight? *fallon asks, looking at both Janet and Kristen* Um yeaaa *janet says laughing* Have you not heard, if you come to neverland your bound to get wet? *kristen asks smirking* YES, michael did say that.. But that is why I brought these *fallon opens up her bag pulling out 10 mega water ballons, and 2 super soakers* So I guess you came prepared huh? *janet asks* I'm always prepared *fallon says* Ok, fallon go fill those up with water and put it in that blue bucket! *fallon goes* Ok, so Janet, who is all on Michaels team?! *kristen asks* Well, I know michael invited Chris tucker, and that's it so far.. Ok... *kristen says* We have to win this. No, we're gonna win this! *janet says* EVERYONE REPORT TO THE OUTSIDE FIELD!!! THIS WAR WILL BEGIN IN 5 MINUTES!!!!! *michael yells* Alright girls time to show these guys who the new and approved champions are *kristen says holding the super soaker over her shoulder, Kristen,Janet, and Fallon leave out of the back door of neverland to go to the huge field, they look over to see Michael standing at the top of the hill with a the biggest super soaker ever. The super soaker 3000!* Girl what the hell is that in Michael's hands?! *janet asks* Wow, he really is the king *fallon says amazed* Oh come on girls! *kristen says* Don't be discouraged we still got this! *chris tucker walks up to michael with two buckets of water ballons, and next to Chris tucker, michaels brother Jermaine walked up with one bucket of water ballons and one super soaker in his hands, michael starts to talk* So, as you may know already, the champion is here, to destroy all of you girls; fallon, my baby kristen and tink with the force of water ballons now- *kristen cuts michael off* ATTACK!!!!! *kristen, fallon and Janet run up to michael and his opponents* Take this! *janet says throwing a water ballon at Michael but misses* Ha! Tink, you can't get the king! *he throws a ballon at Janet hitting her in her arm* dammit! *janet runs away laughing but angry at the same time, kristen runs up behind michael to squirt him with the super soaker,she squirts but misses* Hahahaha! *michael starts to run after kristen, kristen knows she can't run as fast as michael so she turns around and squirts him right in his face* Oh really? *michael says wiping his face, and he throws a water ballon directly at kristens chest*