Chapter 12: Wet

*kristen runs after michael* KRISTEN WATCH OUT!!! *fallon yells, kristen looks behind her to see Jermaine running with a bucket of water, kristen ducks her head and the whole bucket of water hits michael* Jermaine! Man really?! Your on my team remember!? *michaels yells playfully* Hahahahaha!!! I'm sorry! *jermaine falls on the floor cracking up* Haha, you thought that was funny? Watch this *michael says, and squirts Jermaine with all the water in his super soaker, Jermaine starts to run away from michael, fallon comes up from behind michael with a water ballon an throws it at his head* Fallon you want some of this too? *michael says* NO, no, no! hahaha! HELP!!! *fallon starts to run but michael caught up to her quick,he squirts fallon in the face with his super soaker* Oh, fuck you michael *fallon says laughing* I told you, you were bound to get wet *he winks playfully at fallon, fallon heart just melts, but she quickly snaps out of it, when she realizes he's married, and that kristen is her friend* Ohhhh Chris.... *kristen sneaks up behind Chris tucker, and throws two water ballons at him* Aww hell naw! *chris runs after kristen with a super soaker, kristen runs into michael and they both fall flat on their back* Ouch, *kristen says rubbing her back* Thanks a lot Michael *michael giggles and helps her off the ground* Your welcome *he says* Look how wet you are! *kristen looks at her clothes* I know! I'm soaked! Haha *michael grabs kristens waist to pull her closer to him* Let me get you wetter *he whispers in her ear, Janet walks past hearing what Michael had said* Get a room! *janet teases* So are we done here??! Do we know who the winners are?! *janet asks* I think michael knows who won this game *kristen says, looking at michael with her eyebrows up* No, you girls did not win! It was at least a tie *michael fronted, shaking hands with Chris tucker, and Jermaine* Yea! And if it was up to me I would have said we won fair and square! *jermaine said* OK, it's a tie! Let's leave it at that! *kristen says laughing* Now let's go dry off!