Chapter 3

*Kristen just took her late night shower and she throws on her robe and sets up her laptop so she can skype Michael and Princess.. Michael answers* Hey, oh wow! *michael eyes gets big and he starts to smirk, he begins to sing a verse from his song TWYMMF* Hey pretty baby with the high heels on! *he claps* You give me fever like I've never ever known! *kristen starts to laugh and blush* Michael stop! Your making me blush. Well, that's what I'm supposed to do right? *he smiles, and Princess runs up to the computer* Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Baby!! Oh Princess I miss you so much!!! Mommy when are you coming home? Me and daddy misses you! I'm coming to visit soon ok baby? Visit?? But mommy I want you here forever! *princess looks at her father in disappointment, michael smiles at her and kisses her on her cheek* Come on Princess, let me put you to bed, it's getting late *michael walked away from the computer to put her to bed, kristen is hurt because she knows she's not there to cuddle her child, michael comes back* Kristen? Yea? *kristen wipes her eyes* Babe, you crying isn't gonna make the situation better.. I know michael, your right.. *michael smirks and gives her a naughty look* Haha, Michael why the hell are you looking like that? Because you looking pretty good right now *kristen smiles then takes off her robe* How do I look now? *she says while exposing her whole entire body on Skype, michael bites his lip and looks down at his manhood* I think someone else would like to tell you *he smiles* Well I think that someone needs to tell me soon, because I've been missing him *kristen starts to rub on her breast* Kristen I need you.. *michael gets on his cellphone to confirm something* Done! Done with what? *kristen sounded confused* Your coming to LA tomorrow morning for a day. BUT- , *michael cuts kristen off* Kristen, your taking off work for one day. No ifs ands or buts about it! *Kristen smiled and nodded* Yes sir! *kristen laughs* Your gonna be saying yes daddy soon *michael playfully teases, kristen blushes* Well that's if you can make me say daddy.... Oh, kristen is this a challenge? Because you know I can make you call me daddy, and any other name I want.. *kristen smirks* I'm going to bed haha, I can't deal with you.. *michael laughs* I'm right, and you know it HAHA.. Goodnight beautiful, see you tomorrow night *Michael hangs up, and kristen turns off the light, and goes to bed*