Chapter 21: The airport

*bill comes outside to wave at katherine, and shuts the door behind Princess and Kristen* Hey princess, how are ya? *bill asks* I'm great bill, how are you? *bill is always taken back by how good princess grammar is, but he then understands because michaels grammar is great as well* Well I'm great too sweetheart.. Kristen, where we headed? *kristen looks up* To the airport.. *bill froze thinking that kristen can't take herself and princess to London* To the airport?? *bill repeats* Mommy we're leaving??! Where are we going mommy? *princess shouts out* We're going to London sweetie *kristen kisses her daughters forehead* Really?! That's where you work mommy!!! Is daddy coming too? *princess asked happily* No, hunny, daddy isn't coming right now.. Bill can you start driving please? Our flight takes off in about 45 minutes... *bill shakes his head in disappointment* Ok.. *he begans to drive* Mommy? Yes baby? Do you and daddy still love each other? Yes baby girl, me and your father will always love each other... And I don't want you concerned about us ok? Your our focus *kristen hugs princess until she falls asleep in her arms*

*Arriving at the airport, bill opens kristens door and kristen is holding princess tight* Ok, kristen your private plane is parked to the left side of the building, there are paparazzi located in the middle of the airport so try to hurry on your plane.. *kristen nods, bill starts to get teary eyed* Bill why are you crying? Please don't cry... *bill wipes his eye* Because my friend is gonna be hurt about this... Michael won't be able to- I know bill! But I have to go, there starting up my plane *kristen runs off with Princess* I wish you all the best *bill says and waves goodbye*