Chapter 5: Fallon

*Kristen is now sitting in her private plane. The one Michael bought her for her birthday last fall. She's so excited that she'll be seeing her family sooner than she thought. She's now on her kindle reading a book, michael calls* Hey babe.. Whew *michael says in relief* I thought you missed your flight girl! Haha no baby I've been flying for a couple hours now, I should get there tonight, around 10.. But I hate it though because Princess is gonna be sleep when I do get there.. Well Kristen, it's a good thing she will be sleep because I'm not sure if I'll be able to control myself when I see you.. I really can't wait Michael... Just to feel your embrace... It's gonna be... It's gonna be.. MAGICAL *michael interrupted* Hahaha! Yes Michael very magical, but ok babe I'm reading this really great book so.... Ok kristen just um, let me know when your here, ok babe *she hangs up and continues to read. Her server comes up to her* Hello Mrs. Jackson, would you like anything to eat or drink? *kristen looks up at her name tag* No I'm ok hun. But hey what's your name? How do you pronounce it? *the server smiles and says* I'm Fallon. *kristen smiled* That's a very different name, I like it! *fallon looks surprised* Really? Well thanks haha .. But Mrs. Jackson can I ask you a question? Sure hunny, what's up? *fallon sits down* Tell me about Michael.. *kristen looks surprised* my husband?? Yes, your husband *fallon replied* I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and I literally love him to death! I think he's an amazing person. He's so loving, he's just a phenomenal person. *kristen looks into Fallon's eyes and could tell how serious she was, Kristen pulls out her phone, and makes a phone call* Hey baby, I have somewhere here who would love to talk with you, she loves you so much, and she'll literally do anything to talk to you so can you speak with her for a sec? Sure babe, anything for a fan *michael replied.. Kristen hands fallon her cellphone, fallon eyes gets bigger than life* Mrs.Jackson, is that who I think it is on the phone???! *kristen smiles, and michael speaks* Hello? *michael says* Oh my god... Michael? *fallon starts to cry* I love you so much Michael, I'm such a huge fan, I admire your work, and your just a great human being! Like I cannot believe I'm talking to you right now! *kristen interrupts* Hey, fallon you can go in the back and talk to him, I'm kinda reading haha *fallon the server goes in the back to have a wonderful conversation with her lovely idol Michael Jackson*