Deleted Scene - Chapter 22

so basically I thought this was how I was going to start 22 but I ended up going a different way with it, but since I put like 2 minutes into it, here it is!!

****

Brooke gasped, "You should ask Michael to do something with you!" She exclaimed, "You two have barely talked since that whole 'hey, here's my life story' talk you two had. You need to get yourself back into his life!"

Christine nodded her head softly, humming as she looked up from her phone, "Brooke has a point."

"Thank you, Chris!"

The two high fived without looking at each other, turning their attention back to the squirming Jeremy.

"I guess you're right," the brunette gritted his teeth lightly, "but how?"

****

Also, if you're interested in seeing how i mapped out the last chapter, I wrote an outline! It was the first time I've written one, but I think I'll write outlines more often for chapters because it really helped me out! Definitely recommend

This outline changed quite a bit while I was writing the chapter

OUTLINE:

-Michael calls Jeremy to ask for help w moving out

-Heere fatherson moment idk

-Jeremy helps Michael with his family moving to a new house, this improves their friendship

-Diner thing -

-Jeremy talking with Brooke and Christine about experience, then three plot for his next move to further his relationship w/ Michael

-Chloe being a bITCH!!!!! Or something idrk just chloe drama oh yeah she's upset about the break up and blows up on dustin, blaming him for she and jake's breakup, no blame on herself you find Chloe crying/being sappy around jenna and brooke due to the breakup (possibly gets angry with them and takes her emotions out on them)

-Jenna and Brooke friendship moment-

-their friendship improves more and BAM they kiss and actually try something HEALTHY out c:

****

BOOM!! that's the extra stuff! :) epilogue coming soon! I have a long drive tmr so I may write it then since that's how I wrote most of this chapter.  so expect more!!

also question, who do you guys see most as the protagonist and antagonist? or do you see one at all? What story elements have stood out to you the most? Has my writing inspired you to write something of your own? Draw something? Or consider integrating my style into yours?
Give me some questions! I'd love to do a Q&A or explain some scenes in the book and the underlying meaning behind them. just lmk!

Let me know! And you can let me know more than just what I listed. I'm just curious to see what you guys thought of the book and of my writing! :)