Chapter Nine

a/n: hey!! my friend Alli And I created a collab acc called It's all BMC content!! the stories there are already pretty cool, so I'd appreciate it if you guys went and checked it out! I really like the content there and hope you guys do too. @Locally_Gay  it's called Car_Alli it's not letting me tag lol

ALSOO ALSO ASLAO SLASOASLA DONT LEAVE YET!!! THANKS. So, I rewrote a ton of stuff in this book. whoops. i didnt like what i did with some of it, so i erased that portion of it and replaced it with something else. if you guys want to read it, please do! please please go back and reread the chapters bc some are drastically different than before and i spent all day fixing it lol. thanks!

****

Jake sighed heavily. His shoulders were shrugged and leaning forward and his posture was uneven. He looked like he'd pulled an all nighter with the bags under his eyes and the disheveled hair he was rocking that morning. Just as a fact, Jake had pulled an all nighter with Rich, talking about Chloe and hanging out at the arcade twenty minutes after it closed. They'd tried hiding and staying the night there, but had gotten kicked out once one of the employees saw Jake's heel sticking out from behind one of the machines (Rich could easily hide thanks to his fun-sized body).

In short (like Rich), their version of the late 24-hour challenge didn't work the way they'd planned. The blonde walked up to Jake, and put a hand on his arm. Jake jumped and turned his head down to the shorter male by his side.

"Rich?" Jake started, slowly shrugging his arm out of Rich's hold.

The blonde looked up at his brunette friend, "Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" He asked with an odd look.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing'?" Rich cocked a brow

"You have your hand on my arm. . ." His voice trailed off, "Well, had."

"Oh, I dunno. It was a habit." The short blonde said

"A habit? Who else do you do that to?" He snickered.

"Brooke?"

Jake cackled, "Are you seriously that kind of a bottom?! I knew you were a bottom, but not that much of one!"

Rich winced internally, "Jake!" He exclaimed, "Shut up!" His teeth were clenched and his body was stiff.

Soon enough, Jake's laughter died down, "Are you seriously embarrassed?"

"Do I look embarrassed?!"

"Yeah?"

"That's because you're embarrassing as hell! Whatever! Lets just move on." The blonde crossed his arms and kept walking along, growing silent as time went on.

****

While Rich was walking to his second period, his phone buzzed.

Michael: howd the thing w chloe go

Michael: was it disasterous

Michael: tracherous

Rich: damn you really cant spell

Michael: i have fat fingers screw you

Rich: anyways, it was a shit show. it was horrible. chloe completely ghosted jake so instead we tried to pull the 24hr challenge in the arcade on Walnut st

Michael: lol howd that go

Rich: epic fail

Rich: jake gave us away

Rich: bored slanted mouth emoji

Michael: did you seriously just type out an emoji

Rich: you know why!! its more satisfying!