editor wanted!! CLOSED

THIS IS CLOSED!!

hello everyone!! a chapter should be out at the latest tomorrow. i just finished writing it but i need some help!!

in the past i've found a lot of typos in my work, and things that just don't make sense, so i was thinking about getting an editor!

since i'm a broke 15 year old, i have no job, hence i have no money, but in repayment for editing chapters for me i would give credit at the beginning of chapters and you would get to see chapters of WD before they're released to the public!

to apply, just DM me an exert of a chapter/short story you have written lately (you can write specifically for this idrc) and give me a piece of constructive criticism on how i can make my book better!

i would like to get to know you guys and build relationships with you and i feel this is a good way to do that!

just know that as an editor, you wouldn't be able to disclose information about upcoming chapters, or completely delete chapters/most of chapters altogether. i'm a big communicator so communication would be really important to me!

if you apply you're not guaranteed to get the position!! i have some close friends in mind but i was also interested in putting this out there for people who would like to get more publicity in their stories/accounts, get to know me better and be apart of this wild process. :) enjoy!

tonight or tomorrow i'm going to have a friend look over the chapter and critique but after that it should be posted so stay tuned!