Chapter Fourteen

a/n: woah!! Atm i have 900 followers and a good 100-200 of those are you guys!! Thank you all sooo much! And also, thanks for the diversity on this book! Like i've said in previous chapters, this is statistically my most successful book on Wattpad, and the readers spread across the globe are crazy!! So thank you guys sm <3 also!! Ty for entering the cover contest! If you joined, pls comment here so I can tag the winner in the short story book!!

****

Jeremy's eyes were wide. He was currently pinned to the locker by a guy half his size (well, maybe a little more than that, but lets go with 'half his size' for the dramatic effect) with a scary scowl on his face.

"What do you want, Rich?" Jeremy asked, trying to seem bolder than he really was

"I want you to lay off of Michael." Rich told him, "He's been through enough shit and he doesn't need your selfishness to make life harder."

Jeremy's brows furrowed, "Why do you care about Michael? The only time you talk is for answers on a math quiz."

"We have history okay, Tall Ass?" Rich's grip on Jeremy's shirt tightened for a moment before the brunette was released, "Lay off, or else you'll get deep throated by a blender."

The brunette's eyes were wide and he nodded, "Duly noted." He knew not to ask any more questions, or else his head would be up either his ass or in a toilet bowl.

Rich nodded and released Jeremy, a hard look on his face, "Good. Remember this conversation, and Michael doesn't hear a word about it." The blonde walked away, anger in his strides.

****

Chloe gasped, a wide grin forming on her face as she rushed over to her friends on the other side of the room, "Guys!"

Jenna and Brooke looked up from what they were doing (they were playing iMessage games with each other) and directed their attention to Chloe (who was looming over them with a weird grin on her face).

"Yeah?" Jenna piped up

"I don't know how I just found this out, but look!" She turned her phone to Brooke and Jenna, a picture of Rich and Michael walking to school together on the screen, "Is that Rich's boyfriend?"

"Rich is straight." Brooke said with teeth clenched together, "He told me himself.'

"Don't ruin this for me, Brooke!" Chloe snapped, "I'm onto something!"

The girl with the ball cap flinched and slowly sunk into her seat, lips pursing as her eyes traveled around the room. She adjusted the bill on her cap before molding into a stoic pose.

"What are you planning on doing with the photo?" Jenna asked, unphased by what had just happened.

"Exposing Rich, duh!" Chloe responded, "Isn't it obvious?"

****

"Rich told me not to tell you about this conversation we had earlier, but--"

"Rich Goranski?"

"Yeah, him." Jeremy nodded

It was after school and the two were at Jeremy's house. They had been plotting ways to defuse the whole 'Jenna Rolan Incident' with the raging boner text around school when Jeremy had just blurted out the question.

"Anyways," Jeremy cleared his throat, "Rich told me you guys had history. Uh. . . How?"

Michael's body stiffened and he suddenly got uncomfortable, "Well. . Uh, it's complicated. It'll take a while to explain."