24 - A Restored Friendship

;you;

  It had been a month since Luke had came back to camp. He never slept in the Hermes cabin after that incident. So, he stayed in the Dionysus cabin and I took care of him even when he didn't need help.

  I was still worried. All those monsters.. Who would tell them that Kronos would not be summoned. They would eat that demi-god alive.

  What if there still was going to be a war? I wanted to ask Luke but whenever we talked about it, Luke had a sour expression. He would massage his head like a headache was distorting his brain.

  I wanted to help him but I didn't know how. I loved him.. I couldn't wa-

  "Y/n~ Earth to Y/n!" Pollux yelled into my ear, waving his hand in front of my eyes.

  I broke out of my thoughts and looked in front of me. My two brothers stood in front of me with Camp Half-Blood t-shirts on and faded blue jeans.

  "What do you guys need?" I asked. I was basically like a mkm to them now. They always came to me when they need to ask or tell me something.

  "Will you practice swordplay with us in the arena?" Castor gave me puppy-dog eyes.

  I nodded and gestured them out of the cabin.

  I looked over and saw Luke sitting on the bunk across from mine, snickering.

  "Do you need me to get out or no?" Luke asked with a smirk.

  I shrugged. "I'm changing so you can if you want. Just look away if you are staying."

  Luke put in hands over his eyes and playfully spread two of his fingers to look at me.

  I giggled and rolled my eyes. I pulled out a rainbow tie-dye t-shirt that said 'New York' on it with black jeans.

  Luke closed the gap between his fingers but still kept his mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

  I started peeling off my clothes, keeping a close eye on Luke. "You better not be peeking!"

  Luke chuckled.

  I got all my clothes on I pulled out Vine-yard.

  "Okay, you're good now," I told Luke, ruffling his hair.

  He uncovered his eyes and stood up. With his right hand, he grabbed BackBiter and with his left hand, he grabbed my hand.

  We started holding hands after the kiss we shared. It was akward most of the time still. People would ask us of we were together yet. We couldn't lie. We had to say no.

  I would love to be with Luke, but I was waiting for him to make the move to ask me out.

--

  Me and Luke had to split up at the arena. He looked to a grassy area where a bunch if kids stood.

  "I need to train some of the new kids. I'll talk to you later, Y/n."

  I nodded and walked into the arena as he walked to the grassy area.

--

  I was sweating lighly, giggling at my brother's movements. He fought like a girl. Like a girly-girl. Yeah, Pollux was gay but he acted more like a girl than I did.

  "What are you gonna do next? Pour fake blood into your asshole and have it leak out onto a pad every month?" I joked while we took a break.

  Pollux turned red, but still laughed.

  Behind me, by the arena doors, I heard 3 people talking.

  "You should totally meet her! You would love her. She's actually right in here," a familiar voice said.

  I turned my head and saw Luke and a boy and a girl walking into the arena.

  I waved to Luke with a smile and he smiled back. Oh gods, his smile warmed my heart

  The girl had dirty blone hair that fell to her waist. She wore a red crop top and high waisted blue jeans. She had a body like an hourglass. Probably an Aphrodite girl.

  The boy had black, curly hair and an orange tank top on with black gym shorts. He was lean with a bit of muscle on his arms.

  Side-by-side. The two looked like a couple. The boy was tall and pale. The girl was short and tan. I would've automatically thought they were cute together.

  The boy walked over to me and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

  "Bonjour ma douce."

  I blushed as he let go of my hand.

  "Could you not kiss her, Logan?" Luke asked, jealously filling his voice like venom.

  "Logan, get off of Luke's girlfriend."

  I cocked my eyebrow. Luke never told me that he lied to someone about me. I looked at him and he shook his head.

  The girl walked up to me with a frown and held out her hand.

  "I'm Angel, daughter of Ares."

  My jaw almost dropped at that. I managed to keep my composure. Really? Ares?

  "And that's Logan, son of Aphrodite."

  Pollux stood up next to me and slung his arm around my shoulders. "I'm Pollux, son of Dionysus."

I saw Logan and Pollux looking at eachother for too long to be a friendly stare. Oh gods.

  "I'm his little sister. Y/n, daughter of Dionysus."

  Angel's face scrunched up and she gave me the stink eye.

  I knew where this was gonna go.

  Angel rolled her eyes and walked to the arena doors and grabbed Luke's wrists, pulling him out.

---