Chapter12

Hey guys its Cylence writing this chapter.

Cylence's POV:

"hey DeLanie.. can we talk?". "uhh.. sure what's wrong?". I got so scared what she would think of this .. but it was time for the truth to come out.. "I haven't been telling you the truth lately.". She had the blankets expression. "what do you mean?" He face was so sad like I was a stranger. "you have to promise that you won't tell Austin or Sandy or Ronnie" "I lied to you and your dad about why I came to see you.... I only came here because I needed to run away from home...". I almost died because of her look. " I don't understand.". " I ran away from home. I can't deal with my mom. This plan was better than my suicide plan.. I have been cutting myself I wasn't happy untill I saw you and your dad said I was allowed to stay.. He thinks my mom said I can come but I lied.". "...." She sais nothing so I walked away. I'm scared of what she now thinks about me . what If she wants me to leave .. what of she tells austin or Ronnie .. they will try to help me but.... how?

DeLanies POV

I couldnt believe what she told me.. I was so surprised she seems so happy all the time and ... I know I need to be there for her.

A/N well that was a twist wasn't it.? oooohhhh..!!!!